Marjorie Taylor Greene Receives Standing Ovation From Repubs. Dems Vote To Remove Her From Two Committees

“In the primary”

At least your honest about what you’ll do in the general.
I understand (a little) when someone said they voted for Trump because they couldn't vote for Hillary.
I will never understand why or how anyone voted for Trump in the 2016 primary.
That's why I've always laid the primary blame for the sh1t show we've had for the last 6 years, to that small group up nuts.

I understand (a little) when someone said they voted for Trump because they couldn't vote for Hillary.
That's why I've always laid the primary blame for the sh1t show we've had for the last 6 years, to that small group up nuts.

Yet you take no responsibility for the DNC nominating Hillary. Had you morons nominated Webb Trump wouldn’t have been elected. I would have voted for Webb along with a whole lot of others that had never voted Dem. Webb would have destroyed Trump in the general. It’s your beloved Democratic Party that is responsible for Trump being president.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Yet you take no responsibility for the DNC nominating Hillary. Had you morons nominated Webb Trump wouldn’t have been elected. I would have voted for Webb along with a whole lot of others that had never voted Dem. Webb would have destroyed Trump in the general. It’s your beloved Democratic Party that is responsible for Trump being president.

Remember this? The fix was in.

The final push to derail her came from an email leak last week, which revealed that DNC staffers actively tried to obstruct Sanders’ primary campaign against eventual nominee Hillary Clinton. In response to the leak, party officials announced that Wasserman Schultz would play a minimal role in this week’s Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia. However, according to her statement, she will address and chair the convention.

Wasserman Schultz’s exit sends the party into a state of uncertainty. After the bruising and contentious primary battle between Clinton and Sanders, the party tried to put on a united front for the convention and general election, including granting concessions to Sanders’ campaign. Clinton also adopted some parts of his progressive policy platform to attempt to woo his supporters, and Sanders put aside his differences and endorsed her.

I didn't vote for Hillary in the primary. I didn't vote for Biden in the primary.
I do what I can with the vote that I have. Why anyone would ever do anything else is beyond me.

And you'll never be able to blame Trump on anyone other than those who nominated him.

I didn't vote for Hillary in the primary. I didn't vote for Biden in the primary.
I do what I can with the vote that I have. Why anyone would ever do anything else is beyond me.

And you'll never be able to blame Trump on anyone other than those who nominated him.

No I blame the people that voted for him in the general election just like I blame those that voted for Biden in the general.

Your party nominated the worst candidate ever and yet you want to blame others for Trump. Be a man for once and take some responsibility.

Yes. Your great rationalization.

What matters is what you did in the Primaries. The General is strictly Team Blue.

Yes. Your great rationalization.

What matters is what you did in the Primaries. The General is strictly Team Blue.
lol....please spare me.
I love all of the sanctimonious crap people like to shout from their high horse. But the hilarious thing to me is that their horse wasn't even in the race.
I made the best use of the vote that I had.
Anything else is stupid in my mind.
If you think not voting or throwing away your vote is the best way to use your vote, so be it. But remain fully aware that what that ultimately does is add weight to the votes of others.

lol....please spare me.
I love all of the sanctimonious crap people like to shout from their high horse. But the hilarious thing to me is that their horse wasn't even in the race.
If you think not voting or throwing away your vote is the best way to use your vote, so be it. But remain fully aware that what that ultimately does is add weight to the votes of others.

As long as you keep voting for the candidate your masters select for you nothing will ever change.

As long as you keep voting for the candidate your masters select for you nothing will ever change.
As long as you continue to throw away your vote, it's almost like I have two.....so thanks for that at least.

But please, keep doing what you are doing, and convince as many as possible to join you.
In that endeavor, I'm Team Hogg all the way.

As long as you continue to throw away your vote, it's almost like I have two.....so thanks for that at least.

But please, keep doing what you are doing, and convince as many as possible to join you.
In that endeavor, I'm Team Hogg all the way.

You are a dedicated servant.

lol....please spare me.
Lol… struck a nerve

Nobody is telling you how/when to vote. Or how to feel about it.
I’m just laughing about it. Still your choice.

You take refuge in the Primaries.
Look at me. Look at how principled I am!

Then you throw it out the window in the General. 😂

VN Store

Back