Marjorie Taylor Greene Receives Standing Ovation From Repubs. Dems Vote To Remove Her From Two Committees

Oh I don't know, personally I think its a mistake to hitch your wagon to hers. But, to each his own.

Liberals Rage at 60 Minutes for Interviewing Marjorie Taylor Greene: ‘Legitimizing a ghoul’

The announcement that Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., would be appearing on this Sunday’s episode of CBS "60 Minutes" infuriated prominent liberals on social media this week.

Figures including MSNBC’s Mehdi Hasan, NBC News Ben Collins, former GOP Congressman Adam Kinzinger, liberal commentator Elie Mystal, gun control activist David Hogg and others, took to Twitter to slam the CBS program for hosting Greene, one of the high-profile MAGA supporters in Congress.

Liberals rage at 60 Minutes for interviewing Marjorie Taylor Greene: ‘Legitimizing a ghoul’

Reactions: StarRaider
Liberals Rage at 60 Minutes for Interviewing Marjorie Taylor Greene: ‘Legitimizing a ghoul’

The announcement that Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., would be appearing on this Sunday’s episode of CBS "60 Minutes" infuriated prominent liberals on social media this week.

Figures including MSNBC’s Mehdi Hasan, NBC News Ben Collins, former GOP Congressman Adam Kinzinger, liberal commentator Elie Mystal, gun control activist David Hogg and others, took to Twitter to slam the CBS program for hosting Greene, one of the high-profile MAGA supporters in Congress.

Liberals rage at 60 Minutes for interviewing Marjorie Taylor Greene: ‘Legitimizing a ghoul’

Baffles me why the GOP embraces her like they do. She's embarrassing.

The liberal rag 60 minutes is only putting her on their show to ridicule her, watch and see. Personally, I don't care one way or the other, but the liberal rags of the left only have one agenda.
60 Minutes really isn't very liberal, much closer to the middle.
But any news source that does a legitimately fair job interviewing MTG, will make her look like a total nut case, which in turn will make right-wingers point and scream about the liberal media.

MTG is nuts, and she's nuts in the ugliest and most dangerous of ways.

The liberal rag 60 minutes is only putting her on their show to ridicule her, watch and see. Personally, I don't care one way or the other, but the liberal rags of the left only have one agenda.

I'm sure you're right. Then again, doesn't matter who interviews her. Could be Hannity or Carlson and she'd still make a fool of herself.

Then she’s qualified for the DNC presidential nomination. And don’t lie, you’d vote for her if she were a D.
No dem would vote for her in the primary. She needs to keep her wagon hitched to the lunatic right.

Would be great if Trump picked her for VP running mate. Change the hats from "Make America Great Again" to "Embrace The Insanity."

Reactions: luthervol

VN Store

Back