Marjorie Taylor Greene Receives Standing Ovation From Repubs. Dems Vote To Remove Her From Two Committees

Greene Defiant after reports of Freedom Caucus ouster: I ‘serve no group in Washington’

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) released a defiant statement on Thursday following reports that she had been ousted from the House Freedom Caucus.

AfterRep. Andy Harris (R-MD) told reporters the caucus's executive board had voted to kick Greene out of the group, the Georgia Republican, a stalwart of the party's right wing, released a statement that didn’t confirm or deny her removal from the group.

But she did reject the idea that her allegiance was to its members or any other caucus on Capitol Hill.

“In Congress, I serve Northwest Georgia first, and serve no group in Washington,” Greene said in her statement. “My America First credentials, guided by my Christian faith, are forged in steel, seared into my character, and will never change. I fight every single day in the halls of Congress against the hate-America Democrats, who are trying to destroy this country.”

Greene defiant after reports of Freedom Caucus ouster: I ‘serve no group in Washington’
Mixed feelings on this. Let's wait and see how this shakes out...

Exclusive: MTG Target of Another Swatting Call After Freedom Caucus Ouster

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) became the target of a false emergency call in northwest Georgia early Thursday evening amid headlines swirling that the House Freedom Caucus had booted her from the group.

A police report filed by an officer with Rome Police Department and obtained by Breitbart News stated that an unidentified individual called the city of Rome through an unknown number, was rerouted to 911, and falsely claimed to the dispatcher that he had “just ‘killed his mother'” at Greene’s address.

The officer wrote in the report:

MTG Promotes Rap Song Calling Her a 'Maga MVP' in latest Workout Video​

"While jealous haters try to undermine and divide MAGA, I choose GRACE," Greene said in a social media post on Sunday.

The former Crossfit coach and gym owner is seen skillfully lifting and dropping heavy weights in her home garage to the tune of "MTG" by Florida-based rapper Kurt Jantz, known as Forgiato Blow.

The congresswoman ventured into the hip-hop world this summer when the rap song was debuted in July on the rapper's YouTube channel “Mayor of Magaville.”

Georgia Man Charged with Allegedly Threatening to Kill GOP Congresswoman Marjorie Taylor Greene​

1699933979971.png

A Georgia man has been charged for allegedly making violent threats against Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene.

Sean Patrick Cirillo, 34, of Macon, is charged with using communications devices to make threats, according to the New York Post.

Cirillo allegedly called Greene’s office claiming to be a major donor. However, his residence does not appear to be part of Greene’s 14th Congressional District.

In a recording of a threatening call that Greene’s office shared with CNN, a caller said “I’m going to murder her. I’m going to shoot her in the (expletive) head and kill her, OK?”

The caller said to tell the FBI and yelled “You’re going to die. Your family is going to die.”

He also allegedly threatened to kill staff members at Greene’s district office.

Marjorie Taylor Greene says Police were Called to Her House amid Hoax Threat On Christmas Day: 'This is the 8th Time I've been swatted'​

Marjorie Taylor Greene claims her house was hit with fake threats on Christmas Day.

The pro-Trump lawmaker said her Rome, Georgia home was 'swatted' for 'like the eighth time' on December 25 while her family was enjoying festivities inside.

'I was just swatted. This is like the 8th time. On Christmas with my family here,' MTG wrote on X, formerly known as Twitter.

'My local police are the GREATEST and shouldn’t have to deal with this. I appreciate them so much and my family and I are in joyous spirits celebrating the birth of our savior Jesus Christ!'

Reactions: VolinWayne

Marjorie Taylor Greene says Police were Called to Her House amid Hoax Threat On Christmas Day: 'This is the 8th Time I've been swatted'​

Marjorie Taylor Greene claims her house was hit with fake threats on Christmas Day.

The pro-Trump lawmaker said her Rome, Georgia home was 'swatted' for 'like the eighth time' on December 25 while her family was enjoying festivities inside.

'I was just swatted. This is like the 8th time. On Christmas with my family here,' MTG wrote on X, formerly known as Twitter.

'My local police are the GREATEST and shouldn’t have to deal with this. I appreciate them so much and my family and I are in joyous spirits celebrating the birth of our savior Jesus Christ!'

Whoever is responsible for these swatting cases needs to be locked up. This is pathetic, it's dangerous and it is going to get somebody killed. And for the record, I'd say the same thing if it were Warnock in Ga being swatted

Whoever is responsible for these swatting cases needs to be locked up. This is pathetic, it's dangerous and it is going to get somebody killed. And for the record, I'd say the same thing if it were Warnock in Ga being swatted
Agreed and a person who "swatted" MTG on a prior occasion has been charged.

Was it for attempted murder? Because with these trigger happy cops we have, that is exactly what the desired outcome of the person SWATting is.
Well, that would be one hell of an admission for the state to make... a prank call to the police warrants an attempted murder charge because everyone knows we're incompetent and trigger happy.

I think it warrants an extremely serious charge with mandatory jail time.

She's not the only one

IMO law enforcement should not respond to these things unless the identity of the caller can be confirmed. I don't see why they don't have that kind of policy. They ought not expend these sorts of resources based on anonymous calls

Boston Mayor Michelle Wu's Home is 'swatted' on Christmas Day just weeks after hosting controversial 'no whites' holiday party for 'electeds of color'​

Boston's party-throwing mayor faced some uninvited guests on Christmas Day when police banged on her door in response to a hoax shooting report.

Michelle Wu was swatted as she sat at home with her family less by a malicious caller than two weeks after she was dubbed 'Wu Klux Klan' for throwing a controversial 'no whites' party for 'electeds of color'.

The caller told police that he had shot his wife at the $850,000 house in the tony Rosindale district after coming home to find her cheating on him.

Moments later the Democrat mayor answered her door to find police with guns drawn and two ambulances outside.

1703703278354.png
The Mayor was at home at 5.30pm on Christmas Day when police and two ambulances arrived

Boston Mayor Michelle Wu's Home is 'swatted' on Christmas Day just weeks after hosting controversial 'no whites' holiday party for 'electeds of color'​

Boston's party-throwing mayor faced some uninvited guests on Christmas Day when police banged on her door in response to a hoax shooting report.

Michelle Wu was swatted as she sat at home with her family less by a malicious caller than two weeks after she was dubbed 'Wu Klux Klan' for throwing a controversial 'no whites' party for 'electeds of color'.

The caller told police that he had shot his wife at the $850,000 house in the tony Rosindale district after coming home to find her cheating on him.

Moments later the Democrat mayor answered her door to find police with guns drawn and two ambulances outside.

View attachment 605297
The Mayor was at home at 5.30pm on Christmas Day when police and two ambulances arrived

Now keep in mind... this is the home of the Mayor of Boston...

View attachment 605297

Does she not have an around the clock security detail provided by the Boston PD?

Sen. Rick Scott is Third GOP lawmaker ‘swatted’ during holidays​

Sen. Rick Scott (R-Fla.) became the third GOP member of Congress to be “swatted” during this week’s holiday recess, following earlier false reports to law enforcement of incidents at the homes of Reps. Brandon Williams (R-NY) and Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.).

“Last night, while at dinner with my wife, cowards ‘swatted’ my home in Naples. These criminals wasted the time & resources of our law enforcement in a sick attempt to terrorize my family,” Scott posted Thursday on X.

Naples police Lt. Bryan McGinn told The Post that officers received a dispatch call at roughly 9:02 p.m. Wednesday from someone claiming a shooting had occurred at Scott’s home.

https://nypost.com/2023/12/28/news/sen-rick-scott-third-gop-lawmaker-swatted-during-holidays/#

George Soros’ Southampton Estate ‘swatted’ in Latest Fake 911 Call​

George Soros’ posh Southampton estate was swatted over the weekend as the lefty-leaning billionaire became the latest high-profile victim of the 911 pranks.

Southampton police said they received the 911 call shortly before 9 p.m. Saturday, with the caller telling cops he had just shot his wife at the ritzy South Shore manse and was threatening to shoot himself — sending officers rushing to the scene.

VN Store

Back