LSU is a Nooner

Auburn at Georgia for the 3:30 slot is a travesty. Auburn is a mess. Should have lost against Mizzou. That game will be a complete blowout before the end of the 1st quarter.
What game would you have chosen? USC @ UK? Ark @ MSU? Ole Miss @ Vandy? Not a lot of meat on the bone after Aub/UGA.

Auburn at Georgia for the 3:30 slot is a travesty. Auburn is a mess. Should have lost against Mizzou. That game will be a complete blowout before the end of the 1st quarter.
It’s the 3rd best game of the day. CBS had the 3rd pick for the 3:30 game. ESPN had first pick after CBS’ primetime . ESPN picked us as the second best game. Apparently it had to be a noon game.

So disappointed. Am headed to Baton Rouge to see tiger stadium for the first time and was hoping for a night game :(

Reactions: ChiTownVol
They didn't have that choice. CBS got the #1 and #3 pick. ESPN had the #2 pick and chose us.

Well, we should have been the #1 pick. And ESPN is choosing to air us at noon I hear because of baseball playoffs. Who cares about that?

Either way, my original point still stands. Auburn vs Georgia at 3:30 is a travesty. The game will be a blowout. Auburn should have lost to Mizzou and does anyone want to watch Mizzou in a high profile slot? NO!!

What game would you have chosen? USC @ UK? Ark @ MSU? Ole Miss @ Vandy? Not a lot of meat on the bone after Aub/UGA.

If I were an impartial observer, I would put UT-LSU in the 3 spot. We are the second best game in the SEC that week, if not best.

Georgia is the new Bama didn't you hear? lol

One poster next week lost his mind really believes College Gameday will be in Baton Rouge. I laughed and told him no way in Louisiana will they be there

I know there is a ticket thread, but this will gain more eyes here. Does anyone know how to go about getting tickets for this game that will be close/near our band and sections? Would be traveling in from Dallas with my wife on Friday night. Any help is appreciated.

Reactions: counterdevotee

VN Store

Back