LSU is a Nooner

Well, we should have been the #1 pick. And ESPN is choosing to air us at noon I hear because of baseball playoffs. Who cares about that?

Either way, my original point still stands. Auburn vs Georgia at 3:30 is a travesty. The game will be a blowout. Auburn should have lost to Mizzou and does anyone want to watch Mizzou in a high profile slot? NO!!

Again, it was the 3rd game chosen that day. What other game should they have chosen?

There are 10 threads about the start time on their board.

Dem Cajuns be ragin'.
They're raging over it all around the internet.

Peak idiocy to be this mad over a kickoff time where you're going to get your ass kicked.

Again, it was the 3rd game chosen that day. What other game should they have chosen?

I get that. It doesn't mean its not a travesty. The way the picking was done this week was a travesty and led to a travesty of a game.

But to answer your question, the MS State vs Arkansas will be a better football game. But I get national media doesn't care as much or that game. But it will be much closer than trash Auburn vs Georgia.

Reactions: ddubb76
I get that. It doesn't mean its not a travesty. The way the picking was done this week was a travesty and led to a travesty of a game.

But to answer your question, the MS State vs Arkansas will be a better football game. But I get national media doesn't care as much or that game. But it will be much closer than trash Auburn vs Georgia.

Yes, it will be a blowout. We would have been the primetime ESPN game had they had one that week. They only have one game that week on ESPN and we are it. I think it worked out the best possible scenario for us.

hahahaha. This is the last post on that thread. We've never heard of humidity I guess. If it was an early September game, maybe, but Oct 8 I think we'll be ok.

ATLTiger7
Member since Dec 2019
15 posts
Icononline.gif

Posted on 9/26/22 at 2:05 pm to Gulf Coast Tiger
Maybe this will even out with Tenn having to play in 90 degree weather and 90 percent humidity since they're not used to it.

This is the type of game where conditioning can play a major factor.

hahahaha. This is the last post on that thread. We've never heard of humidity I guess. If it was an early September game, maybe, but Oct 8 I think we'll be ok.

ATLTiger7
Member since Dec 2019
15 posts
Icononline.gif

Maybe this will even out with Tenn having to play in 90 degree weather and 90 percent humidity since they're not used to it.

Louisiana folk aren't too bright.

ATLTiger7
Member since Dec 2019
15 posts
Icononline.gif

How is Tennessee not use to playing in 90 degree 90% humidity? Someone’s never been to Tennessee.

Kinda surprised by the noon start but thrilled. Also why cbs would chose the auburn/ Georgia game which is going to be brutal is a mystery. Maybe espn got 2 pick after cbs got A&M and Bama?

Reactions: allvol123
This is an absolute steal. I 100000% thought it would be a night game. Wow. I guess the League Office wants undefeated Bama vs undefeated Tenn.

Maybe.
But Bama has to get through TAM first...
They've woken up since that App State debacle.

Really surprised by the fact that no-one has mentioned that as a younger man Nooners were pretty dang good.

Reactions: gnm53108

VN Store

Back