LSU is a Nooner

Maybe.
But Bama has to get through TAM first...
They've woken up since that App State debacle.

Bama will dust the Aggies. A&M has no offense and Max Johnson isn't able to put up big numbers. A&M does NOT have the horses to keep up in T-town vs Bama.

Mixed emotions on this one.
LSU has a Top Ten team coming into their house...are the players bought in enough with Kelly and his staff to be thinking upset?
It would be a nice win in his first year and something to build off.

On the other hand, I'm not sure their 3-1 record really speaks to who they are...only one "quality" win in tjose three. Tennessee should be well rested and able to get out big early.

I think the time slot advantage goes to us as the visiting team in a noon EST game. It'll be 11am Baton Rouge time and I don't see the stadium being packed out early...I actually look for the crowd to increase during and after halftime, especially if it's close.

If LSU beats Auburn this weekend and MSU beats TAMU, could Gameday come to Baton Rouge for a 4-1 LSU vs 4-0 Tennessee?

I realize Texas vs OU, as well as Bama vs TAMU, is that same weekend. A&M and Texas would have two losses. Just an interesting scenario if it were to happen.

If LSU beats Auburn this weekend and MSU beats TAMU, could Gameday come to Baton Rouge for a 4-1 LSU vs 4-0 Tennessee?

I realize Texas vs OU, as well as Bama vs TAMU, is that same weekend. A&M and Texas would have two losses. Just an interesting scenario if it were to happen.
Some on the LSU board think no since Texas OU is on ABC at 12, which Kirk is probably calling. So have him already there with gameday. 🤷‍♀️

I saw your thread there too. The responses about the time, they are really unhappy 😄

Reactions: txvol19

I think it goes to OU vs UTjr and SECN goes to bama vs atm

Some on the LSU board think no since Texas OU is on ABC at 12, which Kirk is probably calling. So have him already there with gameday. 🤷‍♀️

I saw your thread there too. The responses about the time, they are really unhappy 😄
The locals are restless already. May the Vols take over and win big! 😃

This is a very good thing!!! Heck we even practice in the mornings and LSU practices around 4:00. Vols by 13

VN Store

Back