LSU is a Nooner

Will be in parking lot 409 near the baseball field - 5 vol fans coming in - any of yall in a similar spot?

ALSO - saw that this is due to the SEC Double header on CBS. the choice goes CBS first, espn second, cbs third. Due to scheduling contract limitations - the ESPN pick HAD to be noon.

Why? No idea - but dont shoot the messenger. Looks like CBS chose a&m bama 1, espn chose us second

Wow, like everyone else I thought for sure this would be a night game. Love this! And **** all the LSU fans that aren’t happy. Boo ****ing hoo, you couldn’t have a night game for once.
If their team was better they would of got a better time. LSU already blew their primetime game this year

Stole from someone else: Hooker will have thrown 2 TD passes, before LSU players have time to brush their teeth for the morning !

Reactions: Vol737
CBS picking to show Auburn get boat raced by Georgia over a single digit Vols in Death Valley is an absolute crime to college football.

Good point. ESPN was smart to grab us with the #2 pick, CBS brain farted. I think they just wanted the traditional rivalry game. Hopefully the start time is an advantage to us.

As much as I love a night game from a pure logistical tailgating/watch party at home perspective, I am glad we won't be playing under the lights in Death Valley

What on earth did ESPN pick to put in prime time/better slots?

Beneficial to UT aside, really weird choice from ESPN's side.

I saw a tweet saying with the CBS double header that weekend, CBS gets 1st and 3rd choice on games. ESPN has the 2nd pick, but it has to go in the noon slot.

I’m not mad at all for a noon kick on the road at Death Valley.

CBS picking to show Auburn get boat raced by Georgia over a single digit Vols in Death Valley is an absolute crime to college football.

I think the game selection works different on CBS double-header days. I think CBS gets 1st choice at 8pm, and ESPN gets 2nd choice, but they aren't allowed to have an ESPN 7pm SEC game, due to the CBS slot being an exclusive. ESPN probably just getting the best game at Noon to screw with ratings for Fox Big Noon window and the Big10.

VN Store

Back