LSU Head Coach Will Wade Suspended Indefinitely

Will- “I made you a huge (expletive) offer Anthony, like a really (expletive) big time offer! Like, you told me that (expletive) Grant Williams would not be a (expletive) factor in this game! Why the (expletive) is he even, like, scoring (expletive) points?!”
Anthony- “relax Willy, I’ve got you homey! Geaux tigers!”
This is the leader heading into the clubhouse. Nice!

What current player did Wade talk about paying on the tape? It was a guard I think but not sure which one.

What about the player who was asking for the dough.does he get no suspension or punishment?

Now that this has come to light, his eligibility has to be questioned. I don't see how LSU can play him now. They would certainly have to forfeit any game he played in from this point forward no? Then again it would be innocent until proven guilty? Not sure how this works, but it sure as hell is one big mess for LSU.

Now that this has come to light, his eligibility has to be questioned. I don't see how LSU can play him now. They would certainly have to forfeit any game he played in from this point forward no? Then again it would be innocent until proven guilty? Not sure how this works, but it sure as hell is one big mess for LSU.
This is not a court of law, LSU should be proactive and bench any player implicated. I would be surprised if there isn't more incriminating information.

How is it Coach gets suspension, but player plays on doesn't this make him a professional getting paid in college...…………….Go Vols

This is not a court of law, LSU should be proactive and bench any player implicated. I would be surprised if there isn't more incriminating information.

No, they are handling it all wrong... they should have never suspended Wade..... pushed back and denied guilt till the end.

Caption this photo:

QCEOXVY6JNGUBOXCQDY4PVY3HA.jpg
Don't worry, it's in the bag.

VN Store

Back