Link to presser 1/18 at 3:00 Eastern; now live on WNML, SECN, others?

Well there about to be a lot of transfer once the investigation is complete and we see how many penalties Tennessee gets slapped with. It will also be hard to get a good coach to come with that hanging over our heads

It didn't take that long for Penn State to recover. If we get the right coach, it won't take us that long either.
The most severe penalties for Penn State in 2011, were later retracted. However, there is only so much further for Tennessee football to fall. This isn't like USC in 2010... we already suck.

Well there about to be a lot of transfer once the investigation is complete and we see how many penalties Tennessee gets slapped with. It will also be hard to get a good coach to come with that hanging over our heads
There will be a big wave of transfers coming up.

Is there a link that gives the details of every coach fired today. I am curious on who we have left.

There will be a big wave of transfers coming up.
Why do you keep saying that? The players are on Twitter saying they're here for it. There's also been rumors of 3 more Auburn players transferring to Tennessee with Big Kat... The only wave that's been indicated is an influx of new players.

Is there a link that gives the details of every coach fired today. I am curious on who we have left.
Good quesiton. It was a lot to take in just listening... Brian N, Sheldon F, Director of player personnel, offensive analyst, and a few unnamed recruiting staffers... I may be missing someone would be interested in the link requested.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vol_guy
I almost threw up in my mouth listening to Randi Boyd build Phillip Fulmer up and tell him how much respect he has for him. Fulmer’s the one that hired the total idiot with zero coaching experience that got us in this mess to begin with. How on gods green earth Phillip fulmer sat in an interview with Jeremy Pruitt and listened to him communicate while thinking yes...this is the guy I want running our football department is as bizarre as anything. You got a quest and fulmer’s intelligence himself for making that decision. Good riddance. To them both
Agree with the praise or not, it is just good manners and class to say nice things about someone on their way out. We got the change that was probably necessary. There is no reason to twist the knife when the deed is done. It does no one any good to tear Fulmer or Pruitt down any further.

Plowman named the titles, but not the names. And @GAVol takes good notes:
Niedermeyer and Felton gone. 4 members of recruiting staff. Director and Asst director of personnel and Pruit all dismissed.
Total of 9, not 10.

Edit to add: and compliance/quality control? Don’t know if that’s the same as Personnel tho.

Reactions: Vol_guy
Agree with the praise or not, it is just good manners and class to say nice things about someone on their way out. We got the change that was probably necessary. There is no reason to twist the knife when the deed is done. It does no one any good to tear Fulmer or Pruitt down any further.

I can see that still just so weird to make those comments. So fake!!!

Ok guys the purpose of this presser is to protect the legacy of Fulmer at all costs... let’s do this!

How in the heck are these three stooges the ones addressing the press? They sound like very poor representatives for the University. Foolmer? What's he been watching? He should have been sent packing in disgrace. The governor needs to step in boot the entire bunch. Oh...My...God...pure $hit show. After watching this clown show no wonder the football program is in the shape it's in.

VN Store

Back