Link to presser 1/18 at 3:00 Eastern; now live on WNML, SECN, others?

Dondi Plowman comes across rather...Well, shallow and politically correct.
A Chancellor does most of their work on the academic side so being politically correct is essential and being shallow is a plus...... unless you want the academic side to be a dumpster fire also.

there it is

Also @wrangler

Now that the presser is over, and we’re down to fighting over e-cred, etc., how did you get the video links? Was it vis the UT AD link that I posted? Because it remained black screen for me throughout. I’m on an iPhone, and my pop-off blocker was not on.

I tried clicking reply to see if there was a source code or something, but it didn’t get me anywhere.

I’ve had problems with viewing AD pressers before, and I can’t go into another AD/HC search on VN without fixing this!! 🧐 thanks

A Chancellor does most of their work on the academic side so being politically correct is essential and being shallow is a plus...... unless you want the academic side to be a dumpster fire also.
Joe Johnson was a wonderful leader at Tennessee. Since he left it's been a succession of clowns.

Also @wrangler

Now that the presser is over, and we’re down to fighting over e-cred, etc., how did you get the video links? Was it vis the UT AD link that I posted? Because it remained black screen for me throughout. I’m on an iPhone, and my pop-off blocker was not on.

I tried clicking reply to see if there was a source code or something, but it didn’t get me anywhere.

I’ve had problems with viewing AD pressers before, and I can’t go into another AD/HC search on VN without fixing this!! 🧐 thanks

I had trouble with the utsports web site; it wanted to run all kinds of different scripts. I finally gave up, and just went to the utsports youtube channel, where the live conference was the latest video shown on their list. I think I probably watched Pruitt's hiring there at the time, among other things.

I had trouble with the utsports web site; it wanted to run all kinds of different scripts. I finally gave up, and just went to the utsports youtube channel, where the live conference was the latest video shown on their list. I think I probably watched Pruitt's hiring there at the time, among other things.
D’oh!

So they were running it live, or nearly so, on their channel? I guess I need to break down and subscribe to it. And attempt to remember its existence on days like today. Thanks!

D’oh!

So they we’re running it live, or nearly so, on their channel? I guess I need to break down and subscribe to it. And attempt to remember its existence on days like today. Thanks!
It was live, and if you got there late, you could rewind to see it from the beginning.

Reactions: VolNExile
D’oh!

So they we’re running it live, or nearly so, on their channel? I guess I need to break down and subscribe to it. And attempt to remember its existence on days like today. Thanks!
Here’s the channel for any of my fellow dinosaurs who want to do the same. And maybe watch the vid for themselves, instead of through other people’s eyes:

https://m.youtube.com/c/TennesseeAt...KrMAHccrDb4=&disable_polymer=true&rootVe=3611

Presser begins at about 0:19:

Well, they sure as hell better bring in a coach that can build a staff since everyone is gone.
Not surprised I guess.
What a clusterf**k

Also @wrangler

I guess you didn’t have enough e-cred.

Knoxnews.com reporting names of others fired;
--director of player personnel Danny Stiff,
--assistant director of player personnel J.T. Hill
--directors of recruiting Rachel Bell and Bethany Gunn
--assistant directors of recruiting Chantryce Boone and Taylar Hooker
--offensive analyst/quality control coach Larry Harold.

Also @wrangler

They just didn't embed their youtube page correctly

whoever manages UT's website is an idiot basically

Knoxnews.com reporting names of others fired;
--director of player personnel Danny Stiff,
--assistant director of player personnel J.T. Hill
--directors of recruiting Rachel Bell and Bethany Gunn
--assistant directors of recruiting Chantryce Boone and Taylar Hooker
--offensive analyst/quality control coach Larry Harold.
Well, those aren’t very familiar names.

You really think he knew? Pretty specific that he did not know or are you listening to something i dont know about?
You honestly believe if Pruitt had a 2 loss season a internal investigation would have started? If you do, I've got some beach front property in Knoxville I'll give you a good deal in. Yeah, Fulmer rolls that way.....how do you think he ever became a head coach? lol

You honestly believe if Pruitt had a 2 loss season a internal investigation would have started? If you do, I've got some beach front property in Knoxville I'll give you a good deal in. Yeah, Fulmer rolls that way.....how do you think he ever became a head coach? lol
I was at UT when Fulmer was playing, a yr ahead of him, please explain to me how your zero knowledge of the man translates to calling our current Chancellor and Ut president liars. I'll hang up and listen.

I was at UT when Fulmer was playing, a yr ahead of him, please explain to me how your zero knowledge of the man translates to calling our current Chancellor and Ut president liars. I'll hang up and listen.
I don't have to explain $hit to you. Opinion are like buttholes, everybody got one. Use google, I didn't take you to raise. Hope you have a fabulous evening.

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN

VN Store

Back