Link to presser 1/18 at 3:00 Eastern; now live on WNML, SECN, others?

Another irrational post from a toxic fan. Care to put your money where you mouth is? I'll give you 2:1 odds on Tennessee winning fewer than 4 games.
Tennessee will have next to no talent on this football team after the next wave of transfers that will come and i can't see winning more than three games as being possible.

We just got huge transfers from Virgina Tech and Auburn at our two biggest positions of need and our class is currently ranked #15... how is that not "good". Y'all are pathetic.

I think the insinuation that recruiting has been good is a tough one to swallow, because recruiting violations are what just got the coach fired.

I almost threw up in my mouth listening to Randi Boyd build Phillip Fulmer up and tell him how much respect he has for him. Fulmer’s the one that hired the total idiot with zero coaching experience that got us in this mess to begin with. How on gods green earth Phillip fulmer sat in an interview with Jeremy Pruitt and listened to him communicate while thinking yes...this is the guy I want running our football department is as bizarre as anything. You got a quest and fulmer’s intelligence himself for making that decision. Good riddance. To them both

We just got huge transfers from Virgina Tech and Auburn at our two biggest positions of need and our class is currently ranked #15... how is that not "good". Y'all are pathetic.
Mid pack in the SEC...no better than Jones or Dooley were able to do. You need to recalibrate your expectations of what is "good", especially in the light of recruiting violations.

Tennessee will have next to no talent on this football team after the next wave of transfers that will come and i can't see winning more than three games as being possible.
You're living on FEAR ISLAND. There's no indication of a wave of transfers! The biggest transfers since last season have been TO Tennessee not FROM Tennessee. We're in position to win 7 games and build from there.

VN Store

Back