Let’s start the Florida mockery early

Florida is a great state. Gainesville however……
Nothing but nothing is worse then Jacksonville and the people in it. My vote for worst people in the south. I grew up in Florida and had herd or read stores from Georgia fans about them but I went to work for some people from there. The boss and 80% of his friends were the the worst of what redneck is. I mean the worst. I made it a month before I just packed my bags right in a tournament and left. I'm sure some tennessee fan can say yeah we got a part of tennesee like that too. It's an ugly city with nothing people that want to visit Florida in or around it.

Nothing but nothing is worse then Jacksonville and the people in it. My vote for worst people in the south. I grew up in Florida and had herd or read stores from Georgia fans about them but I went to work for some people from there. The boss and 80% of his friends were the the worst of what redneck is. I mean the worst. I made it a month before I just packed my bags right in a tournament and left. I'm sure some tennessee fan can say yeah we got a part of tennesee like that too. It's an ugly city with nothing people that want to visit Florida in or around it.
So, tell us how you REALLY feel 😂

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
What are you going to say....while you were whupping our ass I stepped out of this circle 3 times!

Some of the worst FL teams in the history of football has beaten us. Or....we have beaten ourselves so much in this game that I never count FL as a win until there are 0:00s on the scoreboard....I hate that, but I won't talk smack until after the game....I have been burnt too many times in the past.

Should we win this year? Heck yeah we should....will we? I really do not know....and I always wear a cup for this game because it seems 1-2 plays we flub up on end up costing us.

Having lived on Amelia Island just north of there for a bit, I concur wholeheartedly. Jacksonville/Duuuuuuval makes the Twilight Zone look like Mr. Rogers' neighborhood and is devoid of any redeeming qualities aside from a good seafood restaurant or two along Hecksher Drive.

Having lived on Amelia Island just north of there for a bit, I concur wholeheartedly. Jacksonville/Duuuuuuval makes the Twilight Zone look like Mr. Rogers' neighborhood and is devoid of any redeeming qualities aside from a good seafood restaurant or two along Hecksher Drive.

I highly recommend North Avenue Fish Camp on Jax Beach.

Reactions: tbh
I highly recommend North Avenue Fish Camp on Jax Beach.

Chowder Ted's was my #1 go-to (excellent, low-key place), but I did hear good things about North Avenue Fish Camp as well. For the press it got, Singleton's in Mayport was ok but a bit overrated (IMHO), but Safe Harbor just down the street was great as well. Sandollar was hit-or-miss, but my friends and I would tear up the crab legs and prime rib nights there from time to time.

Reactions: Lawrence Wright
There is some remedial training needed around here, for sure:

They are 24-7 against us since 1990 why are we talking smack?
Well maybe talking crap is something we can beat Florida at. Because we sure can’t beat them on the football field.
We best them once in the last 20 years. We need to shut up.
I don’t think we should talk smack about Florida until we beat them 11 straight years...Florida has my utmost respect....
Sadly Jones discovered new ways to lose to Fla at a time when he probably had as good if not better teams.
Because it's been 6 years and it was 11 years before that.
Some of the worst FL teams in the history of football has beaten us.
I'm rather sure University of Florida is ranked higher than the University of Tennessee academically.

So many Vols to teach how mockery threads work, so little time.

I will take Tennessee over Florida and Georgia every day.

I haven’t confused it all, I can just see you in your Walmart Tennessee shirt running up to a Florida fan in his jorts screaming “Florida sux!!!” Laughable. Probably with your little Vols in tow with them screaming “tell’em diddy, tell’em”
This post is,a winner! Most ignorant troll post of the week! Your post will be enrolled in the most ignorant post of the year! lol

Reactions: -GiveHim6-

VN Store

Back