Let’s start the Florida mockery early

I don’t think we should talk smack about Florida until we beat them 11 straight years, they squeak out a win and then we take them the next 5 years straight like they’ve got us. Not to mention they won National championships 2006,2008. Florida has become a much better football program than us starting in the spurrier years. Nah, can’t see me talking smack and those who do look really silly in my opinion. Florida has my utmost respect unfortunately. Tennessee has been a joke to them.

I don’t think we should talk smack about Florida until we beat them 11 straight years, they squeak out a win and then we take them the next 5 years straight like they’ve got us. Not to mention they won National championships 2006,2008. Florida has become a much better football program than us starting in the spurrier years. Nah, can’t see me talking smack and those who do look really silly in my opinion. Florida has my utmost respect unfortunately. Tennessee has been a joke to them.
You've somehow confused respect for their football team's accomplishments with respect for the fan base.

They are entirely different things.

Have a little fun, live a little, no one will take away your toys, promise.

Go Vols!

We have fallen pretty far since those days. The UF-UT game just hasn't been as important as it was 15 or so years ago. I think we'd both like to see the two teams back at the top of the East so that the game potentially means everything.

Not just the sheer number of snakes, their lethality too 😬

Amen! And I think the brown snake species has a tendency to attack due to a nasty attitude. Worse yet, it hangs around places where people live, probably because humans attract rodents via our trash left outside and foodstuff found inside the house. Fact is these things don't like people and make it known. Oh well, better get back to football before Freak dropkicks us out of the forum.

Reactions: OrangeTsar
We have fallen pretty far since those days. The UF-UT game just hasn't been as important as it was 15 or so years ago. I think we'd both like to see the two teams back at the top of the East so that the game potentially means everything.

Sadly Jones discovered new ways to lose to Fla at a time when he probably had as good if not better teams.

Reactions: Flipdaddy

giphy.gif

You've somehow confused respect for their football team's accomplishments with respect for the fan base.

They are entirely different things.

Have a little fun, live a little, no one will take away your toys, promise.

Go Vols!
I haven’t confused it all, I can just see you in your Walmart Tennessee shirt running up to a Florida fan in his jorts screaming “Florida sux!!!” Laughable. Probably with your little Vols in tow with them screaming “tell’em diddy, tell’em”

As far as Tennessee has fallen 😆? Not even close.

I haven’t confused it all, I can just see you in your Walmart Tennessee shirt running up to a Florida fan in his jorts screaming “Florida sux!!!” Laughable. Probably with your little Vols in tow with them screaming “tell’em diddy, tell’em”
You know, that's a quaint picture. My daughters are adults now, and don't follow me around at all, and sadly they're not even football fans. They'd probably be counselling me to be nice, not egging me on.

Nonetheless, I'd rather be where I am than where you are, friend. You're stuck in gator adoration mode. Combined with Volunteer apology mode. And those are two places I'll never go.

Go Vols!

We were the original CBS primetime game.

VN Store

Back