Let’s start the Florida mockery early

What do Florida fans call their campus police? Investi-gators.

What do they call their GPS? Navi-gators.

When they go bowling, they call themselves alley-gators.

Florida fans who work at Subway like to call themselves deli-gators.

A Florida fan who farms is an irri-gator.

What looks like half an alligator? The other half.

Why are alligators long and green? Because if they were short and green, they'd be leprechauns.

What's the difference between a porcupine and The Swamp? The porcupine has a lot of pricks on the outside.

Go Vols! :)
Great!!!!

A man walks into a Tennessee store and says, "I would like a orange hat, blue pants, green sweater, and white shoes." The clerk says, "Are you a Gator fan?" "Yes," replies the man, "How did you guess, by the color combination?" "No," answers the clerk, "because this is a hardware store."

source: Florida Jokes - State Jokes

We best them once in the last 20 years. We need to shut up. To those that day we have the best team, we've had the best team several times and still lost!

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
We best them once in the last 20 years. We need to shut up. To those that day we have the best team, we've had the best team several times and still lost!

We beat them three times in the last 20 years, so the first people who need to shut up are those who can't even get the facts straight.

p.s. And for the inevitable "well 3 out of 20 sucks too, so what are you bragging about" response: I'm not bragging, I'm just correcting a person who can't seem to get the most basic things right.

college-football-tennessee-vols.gif

So far this is the winner.

the direction the gun is pointed makes it better
The picture is so awesome because it’s simple, to the point and it paints an amazing picture of who they are and what they like. Jethro here sells live bait in Clay County, but it’s really a cover for his weed business. He loves Bud Light, huntin, fast 5.0’s, faster women and most of all his Florida Gators. There is also a baby boy due by this girl (insert white trash name) .

The picture is so awesome because it’s simple, to the point and it paints an amazing picture of who they are and what they like. Jethro here sells live bait in Clay County, but it’s really a cover for his weed business. He loves Bud Light, huntin, fast 5.0’s, faster women and most of all his Florida Gators. There is also a baby boy due by this girl (insert white trash name) .

I was gonna go with Bradford County, but Clay County applies just as well.

Australia is even worse

No argument there. Astonishing to me that people continue to love there based on some of the videos I've seen. Darn things find their way int o stores, ceilings and roofs of homes, they are everywhere, and the spiders - good grief!

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
No argument there. Astonishing to me that people continue to love there based on some of the videos I've seen. Darn things find their way int o stores, ceilings and roofs of homes, they are everywhere, and the spiders - good grief!
Not just the sheer number of snakes, their lethality too 😬

Reactions: orangebloodgmc

VN Store

Back