Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Translation: doesn’t use teleprompters.
Did you see Oval Office speech when he was addressing the coronavirus? Did you see his speech on July 4th when his telemprompter failed and he became a deer in headlights? No, he will use teleprompters just like every politician and that is fine. However, he reads as though he is either unfamiliar with the material or simply doesn't know what any of it means. He mispronounces words and never adjusts his cadence.

Did you see Oval Office speech when he was addressing the coronavirus? Did you see his speech on July 4th when his telemprompter failed and he became a deer in headlights? No, he will use teleprompters just like every politician and that is fine. However, he reads as though he is either unfamiliar with the material or simply doesn't know what any of it means. He mispronounces words and never adjusts his cadence.
Are you talking about your candidate Biden?

Yes, in fact comparing the U.S. and other Western nations, we have a very low per capita infection and death rates; we are a pack leader. I find stories easily touting Germany, but comparing death rates shows a rate of 3.79/million for Germany and the U.S. with 4.32/million. Germany fares worse in confirmed infection with 616/million and the U.S. with 381/million.

PJ Media What the Media Isn't Telling You About the United States' Coronavirus Case Numbers uses data from Center for Systems Science and Engineering at Johns Hopkins University as of 2:30 pm ET March 27).

Coronavirus Update (Live): 621,592 Cases and 28,791 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Outbreak - Worldometer has slightly different numbers but about the same spread between rates. Sorting by date of first reported infection shows the U.S. is doing remarkably well among Western nations, better even than countries who detected infection 1-5 weeks after the U.S.

At this point we tested more people than any country. Testing has ramped up ferociously the past two weeks and that acceleration will continue for some time, leveling up per capita testing numbers. Regardless, our low death rate attests to the fact we're in as good shape as Western peers and better than the bulk of them.

NC...
Bringing truth with optimism great work as always.

Reactions: NCFisher
Are you talking about your candidate Biden?

Probably not because he didn't reference the need for his wife to tell him what to do next.
The thing..
The Luhan virus..
F U Mr Pennsylvania 2nd amendment voter I will whip your ass...
O'Biden Bama Democrat
The list does not stop

Last edited:
I think I see what you’re saying now.

If federal modeling suggests the need elsewhere is imminent then they have full authority to distribute accordingly. On need.

Yes; a member of the team is R. Admiral John Polowczyk, a naval vice director of military logistics/supply chain. I'm sure everyone is working for best utilization and not leave anyone in the lurch, but it will not be possible to make everyone happy. I don't think Cuomo is any worse or better prepared than many governors - perhaps all - or the Fed, but NYC is getting a lot of attention justifiably.

Reactions: vols40
That's funny... but who is he really speaking to? "Lefties" don't attend his rallies. "Lefties" don't watch Fox News - which is where he conducts most of his interviews. Trump isn't trolling anyone. If his speech is less than genuine, then that is because he is dumbing it down for his intended audience. Let's not kid ourselves, though. This is how Trump speaks in his every day language. He is unrefined and lacks sophistication.
You sure seem to know alot about how he talks for not watching him...

Reactions: Behr
I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that they are exceedingly busy transport hubs with high population densities.
Probably has nothing to do with that, or their citizens are morons who can't follow the direction they so desperately crave from their governments..

Nah. Probably just coincidence.

Reactions: vols40
You're trolling if you expect anyone to actually believe that.

Trump has had a limited vocabulary at best long before he even thought about political office.
Thats why I said its plain language. I'm not saying he is going to be a regular Henry Wadsworth Longfellow wordsmith behind closed doors. He does talk to the press and other leftists like their are babies though which is par for the course. I mean, they all have football player degrees...

fake news dude..they are direct deposited. Gotta be 10% smarter than the no sourced reports..
Trump Signs $2 Trillion Coronavirus Stimulus Bill After Swift Passage by House

This was first reported by the WSJ, which can in no way be considered liberal media.

This is what a government check looks like. They are still printed and mailed. My brother received one last week for his tax return. The process for every American to send their routing and account number to the federal government in order to set up direct deposit would be monstrous, time consuming that it would take way more time for the money to reach the communities that no one would ever consider doing it that way. It would also be such a huge collection of private sensitive information by the government that no one would sign off on something like that.
See how easy it was to debunk your ridiculous direct deposit argument? That’s what common sense does to stuff like that.

Attachments

• A462C149-8A70-45E3-902B-E946E3D92537.jpeg
    A462C149-8A70-45E3-902B-E946E3D92537.jpeg
    411.8 KB · Views: 11

This was first reported by the WSJ, which can in no way be considered liberal media.

This is what a government check looks like. They are still printed and mailed. My brother received one last week for his tax return. The process for every American to send their routing and account number to the federal government in order to set up direct deposit would be monstrous, time consuming that it would take way more time for the money to reach the communities that no one would ever consider doing it that way. It would also be such a huge collection of private sensitive information by the government that no one would sign off on something like that.
See how easy it was to debunk your ridiculous direct deposit argument? That’s what common sense does to stuff like that.
You debunked nothing. Trump isn't signing any checks. Your proof literally had zero sourcing. Most checks are being direct deposited because normal Americans already have their bank info on file with the IRS. 90%+ of the country efiles their taxes. In fact its been the majority used method since 2005. If you don't then you deserve the weeks and weeks wait you have coming to you. But if you want a moral victory self back pat for showing that we still have ass backwards people in this country living in the past century, go to town!

I bet you write checks at the grocery store.

Reactions: JCP201

I say let him do it, but only if he signs every physical check manually, with his big fat Sharpie.

VN Store

Back