Lady Vols Softball

and his call is the only one that matters. still not a strike tho..

I agree .... but, we're handcuffed. Even though we know it wasn't a strike, we can never do anything but complain which falls on deaf ears.... & the outcome is never changed anyway.

Last edited:
Ron Alexander was the home plate ump, so that explains a lot. He's the worst ump in college softball. I thought his blind ass had retired.

i didnt say they were a good team. i just said they sometimes play better than their record shows. the sec is a great league, so even the worst teams in the sec are better than a lot of teams.

Swept by ole miss, florida, Arkansas and Missouri. They’re pitching and defense is horrible. Offensively they are solid. Let’s not sugarcoat another loss here because UT will be in trouble if they get swept today!

Swept by ole miss, florida, Arkansas and Missouri. They’re pitching and defense is horrible. Offensively they are solid. Let’s not sugarcoat another loss here because UT will be in trouble if they get swept today!
again, like i just said, i never stated they were a great team. i said at times they play better than their record. with an offense like theirs and an on day for their pitcher, they can be a good team.

VN Store

Back