Lady Vols Softball

Not sure why TP is not your first choice always to sub as a runner...
Gross base running error that I hope was not 3rd base coach called...

And why in both games is Ayala then taken out?
Hurt and can't run on D, some sub back in strategy or just want to let others play?

Reactions: kregman
Wow just ended the first game can’t hit a pitcher most times throwing it down the middle at 55 mph. Just looked at this game rough start pitching but make no mistake we are in big trouble going forward with the offense as it is. Missouri has much better pitching. That first game was just pathetic hitting.

Dang, Tennessee couldn't score on Loza. She's been a home run machine for most of the year... anytime she's pitched a ball gets driven deep to the parking lot.

I know we have had injuries but our hitting has taken a nose dive and it’s not been against elite pitching either hopefully we will snap out of it.

"When you play long enough, everybody goes through spells and streaks and slumps of some nature. I think it's just one of the those things where you have to play yourself out of it." ~ Mark Messier

"When you play long enough, everybody goes through spells and streaks and slumps of some nature. I think it's just one of the those things where you have to play yourself out of it." ~ Mark Messier

at this point in the season those things should be fixed. I don’t care what any of you say Mississippi st is arguably the worst team in the SEC!

at this point in the season those things should be fixed. I don’t care what any of you say Mississippi st is arguably the worst team in the SEC!

That won't stop the pollyannas from sugarcoating this.

We were only able to beat Auburn because their offense is anemic.

Well it's like this they're students first and foremost.....They went on the road and swept Auburn.....Finals are happening....now they have to turn around and play on the road again against State....if the games were played at home it's a different outcome but it was not....but these ladies care a lot about school.

Sweep Mizzou at home and the skies will not be cloudy all day! The time of no tomorrows is not yet here.

Love this picture of our future pitcher Pickens. Love the stride.

Holy crap. It's 8 feet from the pitcher's plate to the chalk. Her stride foot is nearly to the line and her push foot is still on the rubber. She must be 7 feet tall

VN Store

Back