lady vols basketball announces european tour knox news

I sure would love for Tamari Key to be available to play, but there's no word on that yet.

Lady Vols Set For European Tour In June - University of Tennessee Athletics
Yeah that was my thought as well. Would love to just see her on the floor again. Wonder if Wells will be available, sure hope so. It will be great that they get together for a few practices and a few games. Will give us a sneak peek and something a little more substantial to speculate endlessly over this summer. A little cheat for our starting lineup predictions.

glv98, I just made up my mind to believe if UT already knew neither Key nor Wells would not be available for the European tour, the announcement would have mentioned it.

As for Tamari, I'd be happy if she made an appearance and played only 30 seconds, because that would mean she'd been released and we could DEFINITELY plan and expect her to be full-go by November. Fingers crossed!

glv98, I just made up my mind to believe if UT already knew neither Key nor Wells would not be available for the European tour, the announcement would have mentioned it.

As for Tamari, I'd be happy if she made an appearance and played only 30 seconds, because that would mean she'd been released and we could DEFINITELY plan and expect her to be full-go by November. Fingers crossed!
Just the idea of her boarding a plane for a transatlantic flight would be huge. Patients with serious lung issues are warned to avoid air travel.

Doesn't sound like much of a basketball tour. More of a European vacation with a couple of games against questionable, soft opponents
thrown in to justify the trip.

Reactions: Remy
Doesn't sound like much of a basketball tour. More of a European vacation with a couple of games against questionable, soft opponents
And I'm here for all of that. According to KJH, they'll practice a little before they go, first time w Spear and Wells and hopefully Key. Then a couple of games in Europe but mostly bonding and giving the players an experience of a lifetime. Come home w a head start on planning for the upcoming season based on what you've been able to see in this sneak preview. Also, the limited games mean less chance of anyone getting hurt. Winning all the way around.

Sounds perfect, doesn't it? If I were shopping for a school to play basketball and they tell me there's a good chance I'd get to go on a cool trip to Europe at some point during my career, that would definitely go high on my "Pros" list. Personally, I wish they didn't even have to play any basketball to justify the trip.

You nailed it. Although since our female golf team is almost pure Euros, it could be somebody put a bug in Kell’s ear to cruise over there and perhaps a gem could fall into her lap.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
And I'm here for all of that. According to KJH, they'll practice a little before they go, first time w Spear and Wells and hopefully Key. Then a couple of games in Europe but mostly bonding and giving the players an experience of a lifetime. Come home w a head start on planning for the upcoming season based on what you've been able to see in this sneak preview. Also, the limited games mean less chance of anyone getting hurt. Winning all the way around.

correct @glv98 !

@turbovol it's actually very beneficial for the team because they are allowed a few more practice/hours compared to what normal summer workouts would allow i believe so this should benefit the team. Also this should help with chemistry and the coaches will actually get to coach the new players in game situations and not just individual workouts. No need to JUSTIFY the trip lol... this is college and they are athletes 😂

Yep, not like in the good ole days of CPS where she had the team working 18 hours a day in West Virginia coal mines during the Summer. Everyone has gone soft!!!

vienice all stars june 13 rome all stars june 15 utsports. will it be on tv over there ? or will it be video for coaches and players to see what they need to work on.

Last edited:
vienice all stars june 13 rome all stars june 15 utsports. will it be on tv over there ? or will it be video for coaches and players to see what they need to work on.

UT has basketball staff members that shoot scouting film of every game, even those that are on TV during the regular season. I’m sure they will be there to film this as well. No TV coverage of any kind, from what I can see.

VN Store

Back