lady vols basketball announces european tour knox news

Wells, TK, and spears don't look to have played.
Wells and Spear not eligible to play two starters for sure come fall.. Key held out by coaching staff even though she had been released by her medical team. Jackson 20 points and 6 rebounds, Jill 17 points and 11 rebounds, Sarah 15 and 7, Edie 8 points, Tess 7, Kaiya 6, Powell 6, Striplin 5, Ace 5. We will get to see Spear in a little over a week in that USA tourney so look forward to that one.

Last edited:
Waiting on standard review of course credits. Is that the review that the NCAA does very quickly for other schools but waits 3-4 games into the season on ours?

Waiting on standard review of course credits. Is that the review that the NCAA does very quickly for other schools but waits 3-4 games into the season on ours?
Again, and always, Victims R Us. I'd say this has more to do w the players' respective former schools since Avery Stricklands credits apparently got reviewed and approved. Also, if anyone actually read the article before nailing themselves to the cross, Harper said taking the tour this early in the summer was a factor and they'll easily be approved by the start of the season.

Everyone looked great! As far as Tamari goes, I got to thinking last night that she had just the day or so before touched down after a 9.5-hour international flight, so maybe it was best not to play just yet.

Wells and Spear not eligible to play two starters for sure come fall.. Key held out by coaching staff even though she had been released by her medical team. Jackson 20 points and 6 rebounds, Jill 17 points and 11 rebounds, Sarah 15 and 7, Edie 8 points, Tess 7, Kaiya 6, Powell 6, Striplin 5, Ace 5. We will get to see Spear in a little over a week in that USA tourney so look forward to that one.

summer games does not count on next year record? even if grades are problem which i do not belive they are . what would ncaa do to tenn if played a player who grades where a problem in non counting season game? i know breaking ncaa rules bad light on a team.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
summer games does not count on next year record? even if grades are problem which i do not belive they are . what would ncaa do to tenn if played a player who grades where a problem in non counting season game? i know breaking ncaa rules bad light on a team.
We do have the yet resolved issues with the NCAA. We shouldn't taunt them...they are fanny wipers, yet.

Last edited:
No problems just the usual red tape process that takes longer than it should. They will be playing next season and we can see Spear in the USA tourney coming up.

Last edited:
I look for Edie Darby to be a scholarship player come the beginning of the season. She played as well as Powell in these two Italy games maybe even a little better. The combination of Jackson, Hollingshead, and Puckett seems to be quite a trio at least against these teams we played in Italy. Something around 25 made threes without two of our best three point shooters not playing a minute is impressive. I think were going to be a terrific three point shooting team looking for 35 percent or better as a team. I think we could average 10 made threes a game. Lastly Kaiya Wynn is finally looking like a strong finisher on drives. As a team over 45 assists and only 14 turnovers in two games looks good even with the weaker competition. Now looking forward to watching Sear and Jackson in the USA tourney in just a few days. Jill in the 3x3 in just a few days.

I look for Edie Darby to be a scholarship player come the beginning of the season. She played as well as Powell in these two Italy games maybe even a little better. The combination of Jackson, Hollingshead, and Puckett seems to be quite a trio at least against these teams we played in Italy. Something around 25 made threes without two of our best three point shooters not playing a minute is impressive. I think were going to be a terrific three point shooting team looking for 35 percent or better as a team. I think we could average 10 made threes a game. Lastly Kaiya Wynn is finally looking like a strong finisher on drives. As a team over 45 assists and only 14 turnovers in two games looks good even with the weaker competition. Now looking forward to watching Sear and Jackson in the USA tourney in just a few days. Jill in the 3x3 in just a few days.
I’d like to see Edie get a scholarship. She’s actually our tallest point at 5’7, with Powell and Wells at 5’6. This is a good chance for her to show what she can do, and she’s looking good.

Glad the turnovers are down, especially so early in the season.

About the 3’s, it’s great we’re making them, but this is basically against no defense. The question is who will make 3’s when the pressure’s on, and we won’t know that for awhile, but it looks like we’re going to have more options, and more players who can make 3’s, and that’s a good thing.

Also think Puckett really stepped up. She will be a very valuable player for us next season. Has the shot making potential to be a great compliment player.

I think it’s going to “click” for Kaiya at some point. Her jumper is looking better all the time. In the couple clips of her she was looking smooth and much more under control. She has the athleticism to be an excellent player for us. Really hope to see her commit to being a defensive stopper when she’s in the game.

VN Store

Back