'24 LA LB Tylen Singleton (LSU commit)

I expect that they will accept Cole's commitment regardless. It becomes a first come, first served scenario at this point. He has canceled twice now, but I haven't seen any reports of him visiting anyone during that time span. That makes his cancelations seem more legit and not just excuses. If he does have issues going on that are preventing him from this special moment, then I pray for the kid.
Hopefully if it is a family situation he at least gets to play close. Not being able to look around is unfortunate if that is what it is. Makes me think LSU will probably be the answer unless he decides to take fall visits and holds out longer.

Reactions: bigl3327
I predict that someone like Dowell Loggains will end up being the coach at LSU, in the next 5 years. Don’t think Kelly lasts too long. His personality clashes too much at LSU.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
I predict that someone like Dowell Loggains will end up being the coach at LSU, in the next 5 years. Don’t think Kelly lasts too long. His personality clashes too much at LSU.
I thought the same when he was hired but they ended his first year on a real upswing and recruiting is top notch. He will be there as long as he wins. Don’t know his buyout but it’s probably significant. Didn’t stop lsu from firing their last two coaches.

I thought the same when he was hired but they ended his first year on a real upswing and recruiting is top notch. He will be there as long as he wins. Don’t know his buyout but it’s probably significant. Didn’t stop lsu from firing their last two coaches.
yeah them beating Bama year 1 was a HUGE selling point for that fan base.

Eg O and Les Miles were the best culture fits you will find for them and they fired both of them after they won national titles.

Reactions: wokawoka55
yeah them beating Bama year 1 was a HUGE selling point for that fan base.

Eg O and Les Miles were the best culture fits you will find for them and they fired both of them after they won national titles.
Ed O was fired because he ended up on the wrong side of a couple of big donors. Hitting on one of their wives wasn’t a good move either.

Reactions: Cosmo Kramer

VN Store

Back