'24 LA LB Tylen Singleton (LSU commit)

Tylen Singleton was unable to make it in last weekend. Tennessee still has plenty of good vibes around it but this could boil down to how hard LSU pushes the Louisiana native. Brian Kelly is nationally recruiting so he isn’t just staying home at every spot. Jordan Burns and Chris Cole are also a factor at linebacker.
-VQ

I spoke with Tylen Singleton tonight and he has had to cancel his OV. He has a family member with a health issue and per him won’t be able to go anywhere this weekend. He now says he will commit very end of July or early august because he plans on coming to TN when things open up in July but it will have to be an UOV. That’s all I have and I’m sure some of you will make comments but I’d caution you to just not if you are going to be snarky and negative about his reason for cancelling.
-AP

I spoke with Tylen Singleton tonight and he has had to cancel his OV. He has a family member with a health issue and per him won’t be able to go anywhere this weekend. He now says he will commit very end of July or early august because he plans on coming to TN when things open up in July but it will have to be an UOV. That’s all I have and I’m sure some of you will make comments but I’d caution you to just not if you are going to be snarky and negative about his reason for cancelling.
-AP
What’s the actual difference between an OV and UOV? I know one is paid for by the school and the other isn’t, but why do people make such a big deal about an official over an unofficial

What’s the actual difference between an OV and UOV? I know one is paid for by the school and the other isn’t, but why do people make such a big deal about an official over an unofficial
There used to be a limit on how many ov'sa prospect could take so typically getting an ov meant you're in it.

-AP
I wonder why it will have to an UOV instead of an OV just because it's in July instead of June? Can prospects not take OVs in July?

On the official everything is paid for basically. Get the red carpet rolled out for you. They come pick you up, fly you out, pay for your hotel lodging and all that. Get the whole weekend around the program

Or AP is telling us not to say something stupid to eff it up because the kid is basically in the boat.
I'm assuming that he planned on doing a commitment video this weekend and that's why he talked to AP with so much specific information.. Thus the comment about making sparky remarks.

Call me a homer but going by what AP said, it seems like maybe Singleton is a Vol.
I'm not going that far; but, AP did make it seem like we are at the top of the kid's list, he'll definitely be back before committing, and we don't want to jeopardize this by sh!tting on the kid for canceling, for a legitimate reason.

Last edited:
-AP

Sounds like he's either a Vol or committing to Oklahoma soon.

I'm not going that far; but, AP did make it seem like we are at the top of the kid's list, he'll definitely be back before committing, and we don't want to jeopardize this by sh!tting on the kid for canceling, for a legitimate reason.

Also known as being a normal, decent human being. Like why sh*t on any kid for cancelling any visit ever when they’re trying to decide where to go to college? Lol ppl are so weird.

VN Store

Back