'24 LA LB Tylen Singleton (LSU commit)

If he’s an outside linebacker would that make him Tylen OL? I will see myself out now.

boo-boo-this-man.gif

Reactions: Vol8188
Also known as being a normal, decent human being. Like why sh*t on any kid for cancelling any visit ever when they’re trying to decide where to go to college? Lol ppl are so weird.
This world is filled with animals, MV...animals that don't. give. a. ****. about A N Y T H I N G. Decency is alien to them. Then you have the trolls...a whole other type of pathetic.

I wonder if lsu pushes harder. They lost (decommit) a highly rated lb to houston the other day. He decided to stay home and play for the cougars

Hence the push for Chris Cole. IMO this shouldn't be an either/or situation simply because both of them are elite prospects. But if the staff definitely only wants to take 1 more along with Spillman the case could be made that Cole is not only a great consolation prize for Singleton but he's also a better prospect given that he's bigger and faster.

Hence the push for Chris Cole. IMO this shouldn't be an either/or situation simply because both of them are elite prospects. But if the staff definitely only wants to take 1 more along with Spillman the case could be made that Cole is not only a great consolation prize for Singleton but he's also a better prospect given that he's bigger and faster.
Whoever says yes first has a spot in the boat.

While he plans on being back here in a few weeks, we continue to hear another trip to LSU could happen during that week in late July when recruits can be on the road again. I’m not going to say he can’t pick Tennessee over LSU as prospects from his school have left Louisiana for other high quality power-five programs before. I’m just not ready to go there until I see him back on campus and hear from him after those visits.
AP

We have Singleton above Cole on our board

VN Store

Back