'24 LA LB Tylen Singleton (LSU commit)

But I thought someone said that he is KingNico?
He suggested it himself. Don’t buy it personally…didn’t remember KN making self-important player evaluation declarations. Maybe my memory is faulty. But otherwise you have one poster posting from TWO accounts. 😏
1688608182144.gif

Reactions: therickbol
My solution to insiders is if they give good news I believe them. If it’s bad news I call them fake!

It’s scientific!

No, no, no! You’re doing this all wrong. You must try to convince all other VN members you have Sherlock Holmes type detective skills and when it comes to fake insiders, your sniffer is vastly superior to all others.

My solution to insiders is if they give good news I believe them. If it’s bad news I call them fake!

It’s scientific!

"You have to trust science because that's what makes it scientifically scientific."

GO VOLS!!!!

Reactions: newVOLworld
Might as well move on from this one, if he had serious interest he would find time to visit.
Yeah, if he hasn't visited already, and has the same excuse of why he can't, every time. It stands to reason that same reason won't allow him to play all the way in kNOxville

Reactions: newVOLworld
Yeah, if he hasn't visited already, and has the same excuse of why he can't, every time. It stands to reason that same reason won't allow him to play all the way in kNOxville
His "excuse" is a family situation. But it definitely doesn't help us. LSU can sell the idea of being close to home so he can be close to the family and that he wouldn't be able to do it in Knoxville as he already can't make the trip

Reactions: Orange.
His "excuse" is a family situation. But it definitely doesn't help us. LSU can sell the idea of being close to home so he can be close to the family and that he wouldn't be able to do it in Knoxville as he already can't make the trip
I know what it is. It doesn't change the fact that its keeping him from getting in a car or getting in a plane and getting to Knoxville.
Make "excuses" for him all you want.
As you said in the Nate Frazier thread "he ain't coming here"

It seems like Singleton is looking for a reason to stay home. We got Cole coming in on the 28th, if he wants to be a Vol let’s ride. Cole looks tough and his film looks very good. GBO!

Reactions: wmcovol
It seems like Singleton is looking for a reason to stay home. We got Cole coming in on the 28th, if he wants to be a Vol let’s ride. Cole looks tough and his film looks very good. GBO!
I won't say that about Singleton because we never know what a kid's home situation is like, and a kid has no control over that. Now, if he's showing up at other schools during this time, that's a different story.

I won't say that about Singleton because we never know what a kid's home situation is like, and a kid has no control over that. Now, if he's showing up at other schools during this time, that's a different story.
I said it seems, but I don’t what the situation is either. I read somewhere this is the 2nd time he had to cancel a trip. Just saying if Cole comes in and wants to commit I expect they will take it. Just my opinion. GBO

I said it seems, but I don’t what the situation is either. I read somewhere this is the 2nd time he had to cancel a trip. Just saying if Cole comes in and wants to commit I expect they will take it. Just my opinion. GBO
I expect that they will accept Cole's commitment regardless. It becomes a first come, first served scenario at this point. He has canceled twice now, but I haven't seen any reports of him visiting anyone during that time span. That makes his cancelations seem more legit and not just excuses. If he does have issues going on that are preventing him from this special moment, then I pray for the kid.

VN Store

Back