Kongbo hanging up his cleats?

I think Kongbos attitude sums up whats going on with this team behind closed doors! Something is just not right with our team this season.IMO if hes not 110% about being a VOL, hit the door bud! Its crazy to see where were at, compared to the beginning of the season!

Reactions: 2 people
Just idiotic josh. I mean... Wow, that's a truly horrible post.

Dude just stop or put me on ignore one. You're the most unintelligent and useless poster I've ever seen on this board. You would find any negative thing to say about our program cause that's just how you are which is very sad. Want to call me idiotic? Least I give two f**ks about our football program that I want to see do good down the road. "Horrible posts" fits your criteria perfectly since everything you post is nothing but BS. Don't like what I have to say? Change your ways and you might not get a negative response all the time.

Reactions: 5 people
I think Kongbos attitude sums up whats going on with this team behind closed doors! Something is just not right with our team this season.IMO if hes not 110% about being a VOL, hit the door bud! Its crazy to see where were at, compared to the beginning of the season!

I could not agree more with you. He has a history of running and I guess he may as well run back to Canada if he is not happy. May be locker room crap but when you leave let us know why you QUIT!

Reactions: 1 person
Dude just stop or put me on ignore one. You're the most unintelligent and useless poster I've ever seen on this board. You would find any negative thing to say about our program cause that's just how you are which is very sad. Want to call me idiotic? Least I give two f**ks about our football program that I want to see do good down the road. "Horrible posts" fits your criteria perfectly since everything you post is nothing but BS. Don't like what I have to say? Change your ways and you might not get a negative response all the time.

Or you could just ignore him...

Reactions: 5 people

Yeah boot him out the door and no training table breakfast for him on the way out if that tweet is true. This quitter attitude is disgusting - is wearing "Number 1" a jinx for me-first players? Ban that number from the locker room.

Butch needs some more resilient bricks to compete in the SEC. Call a team meeting and get this crap out in the open - shake down the squad if necessary. Kongbo can hitchhike back to Canada or wherever he is from.

You all are going to feel really stupid if the post was about the soccer game.

Folks should really stop following and tweeting players and discussing what they tweet.

Reactions: 3 people

I agree with this. Something isn't right and I think a lot of these guys have preconceived notions that they don't have to work for anything or they won't have to work for it. I think this team has quite a few guys not wanting to put in the work this year - Hurd, Kongbo, Williams, and Richmond. There are probably others but those guys stick out. If this team had many more Barnett's, Jennings, and Kelly's then this team might be living up to its potential. Overall, I think this team has more divas and bad attitudes than I think we realized.

The bottom line here between us:

You don't mind being an average team, and think it's acceptable for Tennessee to be mediocre.

I don't.

Reactions: 7 people
Not sure but Stipling is a DAMN good coach, I think if talent anywhere is being developed well it is on the DLine.
Makes good sense to me. We need more coaches like him. Also we currently don't have any trouble recruiting what appears to be quality linemen for the future. Hope to say the same for the secondary very soon.

The bottom line here between us:

You don't mind being an average team, and think it's acceptable for Tennessee to be mediocre.

I don't.

The standard is championships
Fulmer was fired because perception was he couldn't win them anymore. I think the standard is still championships. The last 2 coaches stinking it up doesn't change that.

The debate is can CBJ win championships.
You clearly don't think he can. I don't know but I'd bet the majority are starting to agree with you.

The standard is championships
Fulmer was fired because perception was he couldn't win them anymore. I think the standard is still championships. The last 2 coaches stinking it up doesn't change that.

The debate is can CBJ win championships.
You clearly don't think he can. I don't know but I'd bet the majority are starting to agree with you.

Fulmer was fired because his players were addled with painkiller addiction and none of his coaches were going on to establish a legacy anywhere else. Plus his last recruiting class showed exactly how bad the staff was.

Giving a negavol a negative response? Dude, that's right in our wheelhouse.

so, what your saying is, if a player leaves the team, you are absolutely closed minded to the idea that they might have legit reasons?

A month ago the talk was how this team plays so hard and has fight and never gives up. Now the talk is it has no fight and is soft. It's a ton of things, but last night was not acceptable. The way we played and the lifelessness in which we played still bothers me. Having said that I think injuries are a factor but we weren't prepared after a week off with the conference still there for the taking. That makes one wonder just what is going on, even during the 5-0 stretch we never played a complete game. Things have to be evaluated, it's not like we don't have talent and can't be competitive but at the same time no matter who it is seems like such a challenge for this group. We lack a killer instinct, we lack motivation. I'm sure having your leaders injured has something to do with it, but there is no excuse for last night. GBO!!!!

It's laughable at how they think we want UT to lose.

I and many others invest several hours on volnation and vol football EVERY SINGLE DAY. Why on earth would we want to be anything less than champions?

Yes, injuries have decimated the team and yes I think the defense deserves a pass because of it. But on offense the lack of development is astounding and changes must be made.

Reactions: 2 people
i want the truth

200w.gif

Twitter rumblings of a team meeting tonight...several players quit...per the tweet

Swain confirmed the meeting

VN Store

Back