Kobe Bryant dead

I didn’t believe it when the notification first popped up on my phone.

John Altobelli, a longtime head baseball coach for Orange Coast College (JUCO college), and his daughter also perished in the crash. She was a teammate of Gianna.

Sad. Sounds like it probably involved several teammates and their parents.

This one is tough. He was a basketball all-timer. 41 is way too young. And to lose their daughter too is just terrible. This is profoundly saddening.

Dude was an adulterer at best, but more likely a rapist, and wasn’t even the best player in his generation. Don’t get the hoopla.
It’s really sad for his daughters and the other families who lost parents and daughters on that flight, but no one or the media is talking about that.

Dude was an adulterer at best, but more likely a rapist, and wasn’t even the best player in his generation. Don’t get the hoopla.
It’s really sad for his daughters and the other families who lost parents and daughters on that flight, but no one or the media is talking about that.

Go pound sand.

WTF is wrong with you?

The authorities didn't release the names of the other people (maybe they have by now) and it's nice to wait to make sure the families have been informed first. Maybe cool it with judging everybody.

So very sad for all on board that crashed helicopter. Young lives ended just like that. We are not promised tomorrow and this terrible accident should make us all appreciate our loved ones today.

You should have been banned from VN a long time ago. You get more disgusting with each post and event. No reason for Freak to let you keep posting the crap you post.

The flight track was off by 10-20 miles from what I saw earlier.

Ever flown in a helicopter over a busy city? Especially one with multiple airports and ATC control areas? You get routed interesting ways to avoid traffic, especially when flying low to stay below the ceiling. Pilot error is definitely a possibility, but there are a ton of possible issues. I’ve seen it reported that Kobe has a license, but it sounds like he was commuting, so most likely the helicopter was being flown by a pilot. It’s very sad regardless of the circumstances.

VN Store

Back