Kobe Bryant dead

I think ultimately kids want what’s best for their parents. What are your kids feelings about everything going on with the separation?

Well...it's not their biological mom. She has been around for most of their childhood and taken care of them due to their mom being nonexistent.They are just rolling along, better than I thought they would.

Reactions: MAD
If you read my other posts, you will see that is not the intention at all.

Kobe has a mixed legacy, with a lot of great athletic, social, and family accomplishments after this accusation.

The issue in question is the claim that his accuser had no credibility because she was not a virgin.

Or in other words, way to sh#t on the potential victim of a sex crime.

If you think that was my intention instead of a desire to 86 the speculation of a crime from a thread about a man's death, then you have remedial reasoning skills at best.

Move the **** on.

Russillo was talking about Kobe this morning and I guess I was too young (14) to realize how crazy it was for a non-big to go to the NBA straight outta HS. People thought KG was nuts to go straight pro the year before and Kobe going was just totally wild.

Well...it's not their biological mom. She has been around for most of their childhood and taken care of them due to their mom being nonexistent.They are just rolling along, better than I thought they would.
Kids are super resilient. It’s amazing

I don't want to get to personal but I could never forgive my ex but if you can then do so. Unless she can't then just keep on moving forward.
I completely understand. But it's nothing that happened. Just stresses of life. My world can be tough sometimes. I started fulltime with my business, etc.

You shoot FTs in 21? Lmao

Maybe we're talking about two different games? 21 is the game where you make it, shoot up to 3 FT's, and then get the ball back again if you make all 3. If you get tipped, you go back to 0. If you go over 21, you go back to 11.

Twenty-one (basketball) - Wikipedia

So 24 should be the same thing, except if you get tipped or go over 24, you go back to 8.

Maybe we're talking about two different games? 21 is the game where you make it, shoot up to 3 FT's, and then get the ball back again if you make all 3. If you get tipped, you go back to 0. If you go over 21, you go back to 11.

So 24 should be the same thing, except if you get tipped or go over 24, you go back to 8.
Fair enough.. haven’t played tips since elementary school

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
Yea. You've met her, so you know she's a good woman. Just need a little break hopefully.

Dude, can I be audacious enough to recommend a book to you? A New Earth was life-changing for me, and since you are at a crossroad (and may be open to it), I think you should try it. I wouldn't have always been open to it, but somebody recommended it to me at the right time. It just really helped me come to understand why people are ugly to each other, which helped me to be better* and also to be more compassionate towards others when they are ugly. Not only am I happier with myself, other people don't really bother me the way they used to.

It's got some hippy-dippy BS in there, some of which I still don't understand, and I've read it 5x. Don't dwell on the stuff that you don't get right away, there will be plenty of material that you can learn important lessons from. It's not really religious at all, but he does use teachings of Jesus and Buddha. I recommend the audiobook. His accent is weird but it makes you pay attention more, and then it becomes easy to read multiple times.

Excerpt: A New Earth Awakening to your Life’s purpose - Eckhart Tolle | Official Site - Spiritual Teachings and Tools For Personal Growth and Happiness

*And to people who see me as so combative here on VN, this is where I get that **** out of me. I'm not like that in real life (anymore). There is basically no social conflict in my real life.

Dude, can I be audacious enough to recommend a book to you? A New Earth was life-changing for me, and since you are at a crossroad (and may be open to it), I think you should try it. I wouldn't have always been open to it, but somebody recommended it to me at the right time. It just really helped me come to understand why people are ugly to each other, which helped me to be better* and also to be more compassionate towards others when they are ugly. Not only am I happier with myself, other people don't really bother me the way they used to.

It's got some hippy-dippy BS in there, some of which I still don't understand, and I've read it 5x. Don't dwell on the stuff that you don't get right away, there will be plenty of material that you can learn important lessons from. It's not really religious at all, but he does use teachings of Jesus and Buddha. I recommend the audiobook. His accent is weird but it makes you pay attention more, and then it becomes easy to read multiple times.

Excerpt: A New Earth Awakening to your Life’s purpose - Eckhart Tolle | Official Site - Spiritual Teachings and Tools For Personal Growth and Happiness

*And to people who see me as so combative here on VN, this is where I get that **** out of me. I'm not like that in real life (anymore). There is basically no social conflict in my real life.
Wow. Thanks man. Glad to see your life I'd going the way you want it to.

Same way we played it.

VN Store

Back