Knoxville Restaurants

He’s still around playing covers I think. At least as of two years ago

Still grinding. He's at Wild Wing Cafe in Farragut tonight.

BTW, I don't think I've ever heard a bad word about Tall Paul. And the few times I've talked to the guy for a few minutes he's always been a good dude.

Last edited:
Yeah, yeah everyone's a brew master these days. Here try our new city amber jalapeno chocolate master blaster. Quite comical

Reactions: 1 person

BTW, I don't think I've ever heard a bad word about Tall Paul. And the few times I've talked to the guy for a few minutes he's always been a good dude.
Definitely good guy.

Yeah, yeah everyone's a brew master these days. Here try our new city amber jalapeno chocolate master blaster. Quite comical

Or don’t, it a free market economy. Why hate on someone opening a brewery? I just don’t get it

Well, it is Thurs. so the restaurants should all have their A-teams working. Great service, AND great entertainment!:good!:

Or don’t, it a free market economy. Why hate on someone opening a brewery? I just don’t get it

Because quiet a few are just cashing in on the craze and learning on the fly and the customers money. The funny part is how the clientele will rave about the brews and many are not very good. I suppose it's tough to admit you've been had after you drop the $$$.

Because quiet a few are just cashing in on the craze and are learning on the fly and the customers me money. The funny part is how the clientele will rave about the brews and many are not very good. I suppose it's tough to admit you've been had after you drop the $$$.

Or maybe they actually like them. But, I'm sure they appreciate you being able to decipher what they really think on subjective matters.

Because there's only so much real estate in DTKnox. I'd rather see something geared towards food/music than yet ANOTHER brewery.

It's ad nauseum at this point.

Don't get me wrong, Alliance and Crafty Bastard are great, and there are some other solid breweries in Knox, but for ****s sake the ratios are way off on humans:breweries there.

Reactions: 2 people

That’s awesome. He was always really cool. My roommates and I used to party pretty hard when he was playing on the Strip. Lots of great times on Cumberland Ave. One summer session they did $5 all you could drink keg beer and he would play. Seems like a lifetime ago:

Because there's only so much real estate in DTKnox. I'd rather see something geared towards food/music than yet ANOTHER brewery.

Don't get me wrong, Alliance and Crafty Bastard are great, and there are some other solid breweries in Knox, but for ****s sake the ratios are way off on humans:breweries there.

Go to Asheville pal

still doesn’t mean you can’t open another beer joint that serves good food and live music

Because quiet a few are just cashing in on the craze and learning on the fly and the customers money. The funny part is how the clientele will rave about the brews and many are not very good. I suppose it's tough to admit you've been had after you drop the $$$.

You are that worried about what other people spend their money on? If the patrons enjoy the beer who cares. Again, if the product sucks the market will wash it out.

Yeah I quit the keg beer a long time ago. Try a little vodka with your unsweetened tea, that's my main drink now, Icepick.

I wish I could. I have a very unique genetic disorder that won’t let me drink anymore because it’s destroyed my liver. There are a lot more things worse in life, but dammit I enjoy a nice glass of red wine with a medium rare prime rib (which I can’t have either) or a Jack Daniels on the rocks and look at the ocean. I don’t miss the keg beer too much . I do miss the time I had there though and the “experiences” that I encountered.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back