Kim Caldwell (Rookie Coach of the Year-WBCA) is named Head Coach of Iconic Lady Vols WBB

One last Mid major killing statement before bed:

If what we've seen reported this week regarding NIL is true (big boosters refused to fund NIL for Lady Vols if Kellie remained coach AND that was a determining factor in White firing her now versus later) there is no world where Danny White goes and hires someone like the Marshall coach. They have no players to bring with them, they're not going to make a splash in the portal, and you're setting yourself up for missing the NCAAT next year. It just doesn't happen. This is all smoke and mirrors. Good night all.

There's no way that the big boosters refused to fund NIL for the Vols if Harper remained coach. I don't believe that at all. It sounds like complete nonsense. Vol boosters are going to sabotage a former Vol great? No way.

Buckle up x100. I canā€™t wait until tomorrow to keep this going this coaching search has been on point! Letā€™s go Vol! Letā€™s go Vols!

Like I said, buckle up x100 folks!!
Goodnight!

There's a 99% chance this is just click bait, but if any of y'all have a subscription by chance, I'm curious who they allegedly are saying is interested. Knowing them, though, they're way off lol

šŸ˜­ take your tums an Xanax or write something new šŸ˜­

Thereā€™s so many wilder takers here than me lmao fr this time āœŒļø wonā€™t be replying again was worried for ur health
Color me shocked that this was the best you could come up with.

Like shooting fish in a barrel when youā€™re going up against ā€œI hope the Lady Vols failā€ thoughā€¦

There's no way that the big boosters refused to fund NIL for the Vols if Harper remained coach. I don't believe that at all. It sounds like complete nonsense. Vol boosters are going to sabotage a former Vol great? No way.
This is true. Some big donors have been miffed at the Harperā€™sā€™ lack of warmth toward them. They say the coaches donā€™t remember their names, etc. and they got tired of it and complained. This is an absolute fact.

There's a 99% chance this is just click bait, but if any of y'all have a subscription by chance, I'm curious who they allegedly are saying is interested. Knowing them, though, they're way off lol

They're searching for money with that .99 for 24 hour access (and less than 1000 followers). They earlier tweeted that they were hearing Marshall's coach was in the mix, ironically citing a Marshall beat reporter Cassidy Wood.

But again, Cassidy posted at 6:49pm (AFTER the Richard West parody account tweet - which was posted at 6:29). She also retweeted the Richard West account, so she had no idea it was a parody account. I think the likely story here is that she got duped by the fake tweet and posted it which then gave some legitimacy to the fake story (due to her connection and coverage with the Marshall program). Ironically the clickbait sports then later tweeted the "top coach wants Tennessee job" after earlier reporting the Marshall info. LOL

Poor Geno just got hosed by a fake offensive foul with 4 seconds left in the game. NCAA isn't stupid. They want Iowa in the Championship.
No such thing as "Poor Geno". He deserves to get hosed. I will NEVER cheer for that man or UConn. To do so is to disrespect Pat, IMO.

Show me where either of them have said they aren't interested? The only coaches that have shown up on media's "hotboards" for possible Tennessee replacements that have had coaching related media posted about them is the "Kara Lawson didn't interview with Tennessee and is staying at Duke," from today and Jackson State's Coach Tomekia Reed who posted "Don't believe everything you read."
The USC and Louisville coach not interested coming from other posters
Cora Hall said she didn't think USC coach would come without Jaju Watkins And they good recruiting class coming in. And USC had a good NIL support

The USC and Louisville coach not interested coming from other posters
Cora Hall said she didn't think USC coach would come without Jaju Watkins And they good recruiting class coming in. And USC had a good NIL support
Iā€™ve not seen a raise, extension, or her formally saying she will be at USC next yearā€¦ just a tweet šŸš€ āœŒļø and Vols ran with it

VN Store

Back