Kim Caldwell (Rookie Coach of the Year-WBCA) is named Head Coach of Iconic Lady Vols WBB

No it isn't. Women's basketball was generally played as a warmup to men's basketball when Pat Head started coaching. It was nothing like it is today.
Lol. I was being sarcastic. Of course it isn’t the same. You think I wasn’t aware that the new coach won’t have to drive the bus and do laundry? I know I come off stupid on this board, but apparently I come off dumber than I thought.

Last edited:
I am certain 99% of this tonight came from Richard West (Fake Parody account) on X (twitter) posting this earlier. It has been viewed 75,000 times and growing since he posted it 3 hours ago. All the other "insider" accounts started posting about her after this started spreading online.

DW playing the mind games well 🤓

I am certain 99% of this tonight came from Richard West (Fake Parody account) on X (twitter) posting this earlier. It has been viewed 75,000 times and growing since he posted it 3 hours ago. All the other "insider" accounts started posting about her after this started spreading online.

You mean I’m standing outside the athletic department offices yelling and burning stuff for nothing? Also, I left my spot at the hotel lobby in Atlanta thinking it was over.

Omg I didn’t know I have fans 😱🥹🥰

Bro probably digs through the likes of his Stan’s enemies from 10 years ago. Beyoncé fan? Swiftie?

It’s so funny bc i didn’t even write that 😭

Quoted it twice, eh? Must have struck a nerve…

Yea, you should probably take personal stock right about now.

Co-signing a post hoping for “The Lady Vols program to fall into an abyss” is a terrible look.

VN Store

Back