Kim Caldwell (Rookie Coach of the Year-WBCA) is named Head Coach of Iconic Lady Vols WBB

Quoted it twice, eh? Must have struck a nerve…

Yea, you should probably take personal stock right about now.

Co-signing a post hoping for “The Lady Vols program to fall into an abyss” is a terrible look.
Hehe would’ve just edited but had so much to say 🤭

I have more quips…

I like so much 💩 here for various reasons…

It would be embarrassing for DW but we’ll cross that bridge when we get there. (It’s not her)

One last Mid major killing statement before bed:

If what we've seen reported this week regarding NIL is true (big boosters refused to fund NIL for Lady Vols if Kellie remained coach AND that was a determining factor in White firing her now versus later) there is no world where Danny White goes and hires someone like the Marshall coach. They have no players to bring with them, they're not going to make a splash in the portal, and you're setting yourself up for missing the NCAAT next year. It just doesn't happen. This is all smoke and mirrors.

Last edited:
I play ping pong with one of Danny White's food taster's, and they told me that Danny's secret plan is to make the women's basketball program really bad so he can shut it down and reallocate the funds to the football program.
As it is, they borrow money from the football program they are unlikely to repay.

Nah… he just screams “angry weird dude” with a poster of Kellie from college strangely on his wall 🤷‍♀️
Posters on a forum HATE nuance.. go figure. How’s 85 treating u gramps? U scream I get a h a r d o n by Miller and Stephens and live in the past glory of one stupid ring I can’t move on from. Probably thinks u have insider clout or sum

Lol jk but 😒

I was for firing Kellie btw if we get someone better… IF

Ur a drive by so goodbye ✌️

Buckle up x100. I can’t wait until tomorrow to keep this going this coaching search has been on point! Let’s go Vol! Let’s go Vols!

Hehe would’ve just edited but had so much to say 🤭

I have more quips…

I like so much 💩 here for various reasons…

It would be embarrassing for DW but we’ll cross that bridge when we get there. (It’s not her)
If any of your other quips are as atrocious as - “I hope the Lady Vols fail”… I’m dying to see them.

Kim Stephens is a great coach but can she recruit....... As we've learned the Lady Vols program no longer recruits itself.

We just fired Kellie because she couldn't recruit at the expected level.

That hire just doesn't pass the sniff test........ Unless we couldn't bend the ears of the A list coaches.........I refuse to believe that.

Last edited:
Posters on a forum HATE nuance.. go figure. How’s 85 treating u gramps? U scream I get a h a r d o n by Miller and Stephens and live in the past glory of one stupid ring I can’t move on from. Probably thinks u have insider clout or sum

Lol jk but 😒

Yea, if I was espousing “I hope the Program falls into the abyss” I’d probably run and hide too.

Kim Stephens is a great coach but can she recruit....... As we've learned the Lady Vols program no longer recruits itself.

We just fired Kellie because she couldn't recruit at the expected level.

That hire just doesn't pay the sniff test........ Unless we couldn't bend the ears of the A list coaches.........I refuse to believe that.
I think you get her Elite assistants with connections. I dont want her as a HC, but having someone like Candace on staff as a recruiter would be helpful.

Lol jk but 😒

I hate it when you two fight. I feel like it’s my fault.

Acting like I wrote that is so funny. Esp with that deceptive screenshot edit.. but smart kids know u can’t like ur own post 😜
You didn’t write. Never said you did.

You co-signed it though. That’s a fact.

Wanna walk it back, or you gonna stand by that god awful take?
Do you still agree with the sentiment “I hope the Lady Vols fall into the abyss” if the Marshall coach is hired?

You didn’t write. Never said you did.

You co-signed it though. That’s a fact.

Wanna walk it back, or you gonna stand by that god awful take?
Do you still agree with the sentiment “I hope the Lady Vols fall into the abyss” if the Marshall coach is hired?
😭 take your tums an Xanax or write something new 😭

There’s so many wilder takers here than me lmao fr this time ✌️ won’t be replying again was worried for ur health

VN Store

Back