Kiffin

Silly post of the day. ^^^^^

You confirmed exactly what I was talking about. People say that Kiffin won in an environment that "anyone" could won in. Pruitt is somehow a genius because Bama won national championships. They are either both geniuses, or both fortunate to have been in a system that had limitless talent. Frankly, I'll lean toward the latter. It's football, not rocket surgery.
uh, did you miss the FSU part, and the Kiffin failing part?

Reactions: TennTom
What was the scholarship reduction Kiffin inherited at USC? What about the transfer policy? Recruiting restrictions? The amount of hate on the man is unbelievable. I believe AD's are really messing up by not offering him.
the guys after him were hurt by it more, Helton's first year was the low point, and he had a better record than all but 1 of Kiffin's years.

The fighting Kiffin's are on fox right now against Ohio St. Looks like he has the Owls ready to play ball after going 5-7 (3-5 in C-USA) last year. They're putting the Buckeyes on upset alert.

Think what you will about him as a coach, but I think he's pretty entertaining on social media, always stirring up something. lol.
Great on social media, entertaining as hell. Not so much on Saturdays during football seasons.

I would have gladly taken him back as coach. He knows how to win.
This. All. Day.
Why? He ished all over this program, tried to turn it into “USC east”, did all kinds of shady stuff while here, left like a coward in the dead of night, tried to take players as he left by telling them not to go to class at Tennessee, had an awful recruiting class that fell apart......all while winning all of 7 games his year here.

You pro-Kiffin guys need to get a grip about what he did here.

Reactions: Nerwen Aldarion
Ohio St pulls out the four touchdown squeaker. Great start for year three for the Kiff. They may get to .500 in conference play in the mighty C-USA this year.

VN Store

Back