Kiffin has interest. Just said Currie hasn't asked......

my peeps in knoxville please be relentless and protest to hire Kiffin! keep the rock painted with daily hire kiffin messages with reasons we should hire him! He was not my first choice but at this point its the clear choice! swallow our pride and get it done. give him plenty of money for a staff bring in steele as DC and a few other VFLs to satisfy the kiffin haters

Keep Hope Alive!

The Kiffin love on here is pathetic. He is a good coord and very average as a HC and disliked by just about everyone except jack wagons that are just like him.

shut up fade , these people don't need your high and mighty speech.

Sent in my email to get them to wake up. Kiffin now before they hire another dud.

just sent an email message to

Reid Sigmon
Executive Associate Athletics Director/Chief Operating Officer
(865) 974-1224
rsigmon@utk.edu

He is just below Currie (knowing Currie will be way too swamped to address email messages)

Just got done listening to one of the best interviews I've heard in a very long time. Clay Travis had Lane Kiffin on this morning and the interview was stellar. Clay Travis straight up asked him at the end of the interview if he would come back and save Tennessee football. Lane Kiffin said that John Currie has not reached out to him. He even got more specific by saying that Currie contacted Sexton and said here is the list of people I want to talk to and that John Currie was not interested in speaking to Kiffin. With the level of coach that Lane Kiffin is and his brilliance as a coach, how could you not even ask to interview him? How could you not even interview him?
I think someone wants Tennessee to fail...Right now KIFFIN is the perfect replacement and wants to come but they won't let him...the last time I checked 1 + 1 = 2 [time to hire]

I think this would be an awesome hire. Hes is young. He can recruit. I think he would be fun to play for. He has a burning desire to beat Saban (and therefore Bama). He has coaching experience in the SEC. He is a QB guru.

He brings excitement. I want Kiffin back!

But it's not going to happen. We are Tennessee.

Reactions: 2 people
I think this would be an awesome hire. Hes is young. He can recruit. I think he would be fun to play for. He has a burning desire to beat Saban (and therefore Bama). He has coaching experience in the SEC. He is a QB guru.

He brings excitement. I want Kiffin back!

But it's not going to happen. We are Tennessee.

And we are depressed

I want it to happen but just cannot believe it will. I believe Currie will announce Doeren tonight. If he does, then there will be yet another revolt and Tennessee will just fall further down the sinkhole.

In short, we are completely and totally ****ed.

People seem to forget that Doug Dickey left us for the hated Gators and TN brought him back to AD. So why not Lane ,just sayin is all .....GBO!

Reactions: 1 person
Just got done listening to one of the best interviews I've heard in a very long time. Clay Travis had Lane Kiffin on this morning and the interview was stellar. Clay Travis straight up asked him at the end of the interview if he would come back and save Tennessee football. Lane Kiffin said that John Currie has not reached out to him. He even got more specific by saying that Currie contacted Sexton and said here is the list of people I want to talk to and that John Currie was not interested in speaking to Kiffin. With the level of coach that Lane Kiffin is and his brilliance as a coach, how could you not even ask to interview him? How could you not even interview him?

Don’t have an answer.

I find it ironic, we, including me, is/has been so upset with kiffen for leaving after first year....and here we are, a lot of people are calling for him to do it again to another school and come to us. Exact same thing, only this isn't his dream job as he made well known from time he was hired that USC was his dream job.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I find it ironic, we, including me, is/has been so upset with kiffen for leaving after first year....and here we are, a lot of people are calling for him to do it again to another school and come to us. Exact same thing, only this isn't his dream job as he made well known from time he was hired that USC was his dream job.
Dreams change. I suspect that Tennessee is now his dream job. He's a man on a mission with something to prove. Naw. We'll just hire us one of those journeyman coaches to maintain the level of mediocrity that UT admin is so enthralled with.

The only chance we will have to beat Saban.

Stop. Tennessee fans need to just forget about beating Alabama. That should not be on anyone's mind when considering a coach. We will not beat a Nick Saban coached Alabama team. We are so far behind them in every facet of the game its not even worth mentioning. We have literally no players on our team that could crack their starting lineup.

I do think Kiffin would have us competitive with Saban more often that not. But we arent beating Bama regardless of the coach.

VN Store

Back