Kentucky Meltdown

These announcers tried to push the "rivalry" aspect of this game to the max. Granted they acknowledged that we have owned the rivalry but for ESPN to run that scroll saying "Vols 1st win in Lexington since 2015" was the most lame attempt at trying to make a rivalry more than what it is I've ever seen in my life. So...they are playing up the fact we were on a 1 game losing streak in Lexington? Just so dumb and ridiculous.
Best part of Jordan Rogers dripped down his daddy's leg !!

After looking at their site what I find extremely odd is several of them calling our team bad or hapless. Yes we started the season awful but most observers believe we are a much better team that has turned the corner. Now we are 5-5.

What makes this odd is they have a 4-5 record not 7-2. I know we have koolaid drinkers on this site but they got some true delusions over there after a single 10-3 season.
They are one dimensional and lack playmakers that would allow them to make adjustments. Good teams with decent coaches fiqure them out and shut 'em down. They have strong lines though.

One of my UK fan cousins, who had been one of the most vocal about how UK was going to roll us, pulled the "wait 'til basketball season" reply on me after the game Saturday night.

I told him that Kentucky is in the SEC where football reigns, and he should act like it. Basketball is to kill time until football spring practice arrives.

Thanksgiving should be pleasant.

They are one dimensional and lack playmakers that would allow them to make adjustments. Good teams with decent coaches fiqure them out and shut 'em down. They have strong lines though.

I understand that. What I'm talking about is the notion that they were better than us. Their gimmick offense kept them in the game it wasn't because Stoops had no clue what he was doing and blew the game.

VN Store

Back