Kentucky Meltdown

Kentucky has a high school offense..passed for 29 yards!
We (VOLS) have to settle into a QB.. I believe that the players has more confidence in JG and it’s like when he came in, it really did spark us. Great Win, but still have tons of growth to go!

Kentucky is 2-7 vs Us the last 9

We’re 1-14 vs Florida the last 15

We’re 1-14 vs Alabama the last 15

So, I get what you’re saying historically since Tennessee is 81-25 with a few ties vs Kentucky all-time. But in recent years, Kentucky has had more success vs Us than we’ve had vs Florida and Alabama.

Either way, Tennessee is to Florida and Alabama what Kentucky is to Tennessee.
Lol, you can make the #'s look however you want based on how many games you go back. We're 1-3 vs. Florida the past 4 years which looks a lot better. Bottom line, KY has only beaten us 4 times since 1977.

Kentucky has a high school offense..passed for 29 yards!
We (VOLS) have to settle into a QB.. I believe that the players has more confidence in JG and it’s like when he came in, it really did spark us. Great Win, but still have tons of growth to go!

I feel like JG does better when he isn’t the starter. Notice that JP has put him in after Jennings and Shrout before but stopped putting him in first. I feel like that JG just psychs himself out when he has to start. More confident when he comes in a bit later.

No where near as bad as what gets posted on here daily, hell there were people on here calling ball game after the 1st quarter tonight. 😂

AND If it hadn't been UK, that game WAS Over. Both teams sucked. Period. If you possess the ball 42+mins you spose to win. lol

VN Store

Back