Kentucky Meltdown

I find it funny they were all convinced in their game thread that the RB would have walked in had Bowden pitched it. Warrior was about to blow him tf up and if he cut back inside Bituli would have been there.
Those Kentucky fans are idiots and they still think Kentucky is a better team than Tennessee:mad::rolleyes: Kentucky will be pounded by Virginia Tech or Pitt if they play them in the Music City Bowl or Belk Bowl:cool:

Reactions: FBtime
Did anyone else notice any similarities between this game and the opener versus Georgia tech a couple of years ago?

Reactions: FBtime
After looking at their site what I find extremely odd is several of them calling our team bad or hapless. Yes we started the season awful but most observers believe we are a much better team that has turned the corner. Now we are 5-5.

What makes this odd is they have a 4-5 record not 7-2. I know we have koolaid drinkers on this site but they got some true delusions over there after a single 10-3 season.

Reactions: tbones0711
That stadium looked like it had more blue than usual in the stands. I think Stoops is laying the foundation for a solid football program.

That one Totally Sailed. TOTALLY. This is a real fun place; lollolol. I was referring ONLY to the Marriage Proposal. NOTHING Gets in the way of my football viewing; When I'm Viewing. Besides; UT Football is forever; Marriage is NOT-----On average.

In year 2 the Vols had 2 really bad loses that are inexcusable and 2 games were depth told against UGA and Bama. Florida just beat us. And the Vols have beaten everyone else put in front of them. Sustainable growth, progress, it what we all wanted to see and by God that's what we are seeing. Next year will be better as young kids come along and depth improves. This isnt a player dependent team. This is a process.

In year 2 the Vols had 2 really bad loses that are inexcusable and 2 games were depth told against UGA and Bama. Florida just beat us. And the Vols have beaten everyone else put in front of them. Sustainable growth, progress, it what we all wanted to see and by God that's what we are seeing. Next year will be better as young kids come along and depth improves. This isnt a player dependent team. This is a process.

Often Overlooked and we were showing it in CBJ era was STRENGTH & CONDITIONING....
This team gets stronger as the game wears on.

Edit: IOW, CBJ had zero knowledge of the importance of S&C. It was an individual thing and he tried to get by with a 45000 strength coach with zero knowledge.

Last edited:
Isn't it more fun to beat KY since they all of sudden think they are the better team? And then to see their meltdown after the game was a thing of beauty!

I’ve always said we hold the same weird psychological advantage over Kentucky that Florida holds over us. Very similar

Why?? We see it on here all the time when referring to Bama and Florida.

“forever” is just too long to say something about college football will last. I agree with the Kentucky fan, they will bow at our feet forever. Sure they may catch us at our worst having a bad day and sneak in a win, but they will always be an inferior football program. They made their choice when they insulted their HC Bryant resulting in him leaving for a school that wanted to win at football.

When fans of the Vols say that about any program it embarrassing that they are so short sighted to have such a thought.

Tennessee did about everything they could, short of running the ball acroos the goal line, to give the game to Kentucky but Ky couldn’t close the deal.

VN Store

Back