Kellie Harper discussion/debate thread [merged]

Why? You’re just as good as a cartoon. Still like messing with minors, huh?🤣
Your still upset that I said about a post you made what another 1000 posters on here were thinking. Since that coach has went by the wayside who is your coach of the hour today? Myself and another 1000 posters enjoy a laugh or two. Especially from you nega Kellie Harper posters.

Your still upset that I said about a post you made what another 1000 posters on here were thinking. Since that coach has went by the wayside who is your coach of the hour today? Myself and another 1000 posters enjoy a laugh or two. Especially from you nega Kellie Harper posters.

So adult of you.🤣DAF

So Holly, was always a top one to three recruiter, Dean taught Glory to stay in a game, and Mercedes. Kellie's staff can't keep Key in game. Kellie can't recruit point guards, or coach one up, that can bring the ball up court. I'm sorry but no, they suck, Miles has promise, but Horston, a Holly recruit, is only one who can. She's a point guard Hall of famer, and she has nobody but, what Holly left her who can actually bring the ball up, Horston. I love Kelly.Kelly, I think she's a good coach. I think she needs to fire herw entire staff!
One they can't recruit! We are Auburn after what Holly left us, and the second they just can't coach.
But, what the hell was this game tonight? Frankly, no Holly team looked this bad, at this point, ever, granted she was arguably one of the top two best recruiters in the country, but seriously what the heck was what we saw on the court today? I don't think we even deserve to host sweet 16 games! I don't think we're going to win our first game in the SSC tournament with what I saw tonight. Ray Burrell is a great player, but she need to be rained in as I've always said, she plays a different tempo from the rest of the team, and that's not on Holly, she brought in a great talent ( including Horston to Key to Burrell, Hayes, Green, and Westbrook). Not on Ray, she's brilliant. And we cannot ask Jordan Horton, to bring the ball up everytime, and do something. And what has Kelly recruited... A bunch of guards, she hasn't coached up, and she was an all American Guard, that can't bring the ball up yet... This is a guard that used to face against Latte from North Carolina, but she can't teach a guard to bring the ball up court? I don't know where we're going with this team, we could be going up... we could go down. This is the lowest point in her coaching career, she appears list, her staff inadequate. I point this out, because, this team is way better than what doing, then their going to be ranked. I doubt we win two games in the SEC tournament. If we beat UConn, and , seriously, there's no reason we shouldn't, unless Kelly can't out coach, Gino who's lost it and a team that just didn't know how to play together, kind of like what we've got right now, bad and we got better disenfranchised don't know how to play together aren't coached well. Together aren't coached well. Missing something? Just combobulated talent, that holly left us mind you, and Uconn sucks, we might stay in the top 16.. We don't deserve to be, we really don't. We were such an inferior team on the court as tonight. Holly, regularly beat Miss St and SC at this time of season. we get what we wish for...this team is lost, Key is lost Rae is half way gone, and after Jordan...Holly level talent is a dteam
This is unrealistic and hard to follow. You are all over the place and not making much sense. Yes the team is in disarray but lot of that has to do with injuries. Burrell is not the player she was before the injury. It is a fact that KJH has to do a better job recruiting. If she wants to have a good team next year she has to work the portal, jr. college ranks, and have the injured players back in the fold.

The main post from Iowa, Indiana, and Nebraska(clearly Boston and Lee as well)have plays run for them and also have post moves. An actual step through traffic and a bank in shot off the backboard. Key has games shooting 4 or 5 shots total. That is just a red flag for me. Key doesn't get enough touches, shot attempts, and rarely gets good passes thrown into her from the guards even in good post position. What gives? It's maddening having so much height and not using the advantage offensively. Outside of just rebound put backs, or layups UT really doesn't have inside plays for their post players.
Key also is in need of a good post coach to work with her foot work. In addition, she needs strength training.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
After watching this game, I have a few comments. First, Tennessee is proving they are a middle tier SEC program. Tennessee is incapable of competing against top-tier teams.
Second, this Tennessee lady vols team seems more focused on woke issues then dealing with competing against other teams.
Third, unless Kelly can bring in players who are more talented and focused, this program is entrenched in mediocrity.
It is really sad to see how far this program has fallen!!
Sunshine pumpers flame away but you know deep down I speak truth!

After watching this game, I have a few comments. First, Tennessee is proving they are a middle tier SEC program. Tennessee is incapable of competing against top-tier teams.
Second, this Tennessee lady vols team seems more focused on woke issues then dealing with competing against other teams.
Third, unless Kelly can bring in players who are more talented and focused, this program is entrenched in mediocrity.
Get outta here with that BS, we all can pick apart a million things good and bad. What is a shame is lame bs posters on here calling true fans pumpers. Pump your way on back to wherever you came from. I am done just ignoring you punk so called fans

If you’ve even watched any other games this year, you would know we have lost our leading scorer, rebounder, and assist maker all in one player to injury. We have been injury prone all year and those injured haven been the player we couldn’t afford to lose but somehow this team has still won twenty games ( while playing in one of the hardest conferences) That shows that this team won’t quit. Go be negative somewhere else

They can't be a middle tier SEC team because they are in third place in the league and will still be tied for third when the day is done.

If you’ve even watched any other games this year, you would know we have lost our leading scorer, rebounder, and assist maker all in one player to injury. We have been injury prone all year and those injured haven been the player we couldn’t afford to lose but somehow this team has still won twenty games ( while playing in one of the hardest conferences) That shows that this team won’t quit. Go be negative somewhere else
Excuses, excuses … good grief!

Get outta here with that BS, we all can pick apart a million things good and bad. What is a shame is lame bs posters on here calling true fans pumpers. Pump your way on back to wherever you came from. I am done just ignoring you punk so called fans
Name calling says more about you. Think about it!

VN Store

Back