Kavanaugh Confirmation

That the Dems complied with GOP request for nearly all of kagan's wh records (everything she wrote or received), but emphatically balk to produce the same for Kavanaugh. Blatant double standard.

Fine. The double standard exists on both sides. There is nothing to defend. Its just politics in our grand old government. Feel free to complain.

The entire Democratic Party said they would not vote for anyone on the list before the monination. Why do they need to see any documents at all only to vote no?

So just because they would oppose the nomination we shouldn't know if he's in the tank for Trump should it come to that?

That the Dems complied with GOP request for nearly all of kagan's wh records (everything she wrote or received), but emphatically balk to produce the same for Kavanaugh. Blatant double standard.

Its the only stall tactic the Dims could come up with because you can't vote no and look smart with this candidate. They simply want to avoid a vote before the midterms. The guy has more opinions out there than Carter has liver pills, what else do you need? Get serious.

Reactions: AirVol
So just because they would oppose the nomination we shouldn't know if he's in the tank for Trump should it come to that?

If you are going to vote no why read 1 million pages of documents? If you are going to vote no then vote no, what difference does it make if he is in the tank? If he is in the tank you vote no and if he is not you vote no. An irrelevant group making up **** to look relevant. Newsflash.

Great listen for the commute. Discusses the growth of the Federalist Society and its influence on the courts today. Not liberal or conservative viewpoint. Basically says Dems got smoked by the Federalist Society.

nytimes.com/thedaily.
A 30-Year Plan to Transform the Courts

Great listen for the commute. Discusses the growth of the Federalist Society and its influence on the courts today. Not liberal or conservative viewpoint. Basically says Dems got smoked by the Federalist Society.

nytimes.com/thedaily.
A 30-Year Plan to Transform the Courts

That was a really good listen , thank you for posting it. Very informative , we get so caught up in current events that we kinda forget what all went on and what went into shaping the country .

Reactions: Boca Vol
I don’t know how anyone can even defend this dog and pony show from either side , should be simple ... majorly rules everyone in favor say” I “ , opposed “ Nay” ... the i’s Have it , congrats you start next Monday , good luck and good bye .

Grassley is doing the polar opposite of what he demanded be done in the Kagan confirmation. I hope they're (figuratively) hitting him over the head with this now.

VN Store

Back