‘23 JUCO DL Derick Hunter

I'll say it again. I'd rather grab help from the portal than the JUCO ranks. I know there are successes, but personally, I'd rather get a guy from another 4 year program than the juco ranks.

Think of it kinda like this, he transferred from A&M, just with a short pit stop in between.
😎

I'll say it again. I'd rather grab help from the portal than the JUCO ranks. I know there are successes, but personally, I'd rather get a guy from another 4 year program than the juco ranks.
This guy spent a year in JuCo but arrived there after a year at A&M. 4 star out of HS.

We have had some misses…. Of course we missed a lot on transfers and recruits period before Heupel…. In the 1990’s…. The start of our run was helped immensely by three jucos: Chuck smith, Chris mims, and my favorite all time Vol Dale Carter… I don’t care where they come from…. Just get the best guys possible.

He’s a grown ass man. Also are there any updates on Will Whitson’s grades? I know RG was very high on him. Landing those 2 along with Hobbs would be a great haul

So Hunter is the player, along with Whitson, who are considered JUCO beasts. I want these guys. We need those good grades.

Reactions: HeadVol77
Nor Von Pearson, Dee Williams (our punt returner), Tiyon Evans (while he was here), Jeremiah Crawford, Darrell Middleton, Dominick Wood-Anderson, Kongbo, Alexis Johnson, Chris Weatherd, etc
They might not have played for us, but Aaron Rodgers, Nick Marshall, Chad Kelly, and Jermaine Johnson too

Reactions: T2P_Priceless
We have had some misses…. Of course we missed a lot on transfers and recruits period before Heupel…. In the 1990’s…. The start of our run was helped immensely by three jucos: Chuck smith, Chris mims, and my favorite all time Vol Dale Carter… I don’t care where they come from…. Just get the best guys possible.

Chuck Smith, Chris Mims, Dale Carter, but you left out MY favorite - Charlie Garner!

VN Store

Back