‘23 JUCO DL Derick Hunter

perico

"Thenneshee willsh be bath..."- Dr. Lou Holtz
I'll say it again. I'd rather grab help from the portal than the JUCO ranks. I know there are successes, but personally, I'd rather get a guy from another 4 year program than the juco ranks.
This guy spent a year in JuCo but arrived there after a year at A&M. 4 star out of HS.

volbeast33

You can count on Carlos!
I'll say it again. I'd rather grab help from the portal than the JUCO ranks. I know there are successes, but personally, I'd rather get a guy from another 4 year program than the juco ranks.
We have had some misses…. Of course we missed a lot on transfers and recruits period before Heupel…. In the 1990’s…. The start of our run was helped immensely by three jucos: Chuck smith, Chris mims, and my favorite all time Vol Dale Carter… I don’t care where they come from…. Just get the best guys possible.

karmazone

My feet can't fail me now
We have had some misses…. Of course we missed a lot on transfers and recruits period before Heupel…. In the 1990’s…. The start of our run was helped immensely by three jucos: Chuck smith, Chris mims, and my favorite all time Vol Dale Carter… I don’t care where they come from…. Just get the best guys possible.
Chuck Smith, Chris Mims, Dale Carter, but you left out MY favorite - Charlie Garner!

VN Store