John Kelly about to resign; not speaking to Trump; talked to Mueller

I should have known someone would have floated a "bbuuuut obama" deflection, it's SOP when backed into a corner.

I'd wager that 90%+ of the current GOP members of the house and senate campaigned on the platform of repealing Obamacare and then didn't do a damn thing. Hindsight performance given that it's been undermined isn't an objective perspective no matter what you believe.

Suggesting the "dims" don't follow through with promises is hysterical given this nugget. While you're thinking about a way to spin that, I'm going to check the mail - I'm sure that border wall payment from Mexico will be here today.
Oh ffs. So Dims “following thru” with healthcare based on bad finance decisions and a forced tax that they knew would not be allowed to stand is good? 🙄

Newsflash: the uninsured rate is largely unchanged since 2015. BarryAid fixed NOTHING but damn sure drove costs up!

https://www.investors.com/politics/...nsured-cdc-data-private-government-insurance/

So do we want to stick in the lobbing links back and forth phase for a while or just move forward to ad hominems and non sequitors?

I can’t wait til the new Congress cranks up. Who wants an avi bet that there will be an impeachment. Reason I ask this is because the Dims never follow thru on their promises.

So all you breathers step up or STFU.

Not sure what a breather is so please enlighten me with an explanation. But I'll play to your troll. As of yet there is nothing that justifies the House to impeach. But the 3 Sentencing Reports imply that could change with either an indictment of Trump for 4 campaign finance law violations, any additional information Mueller may provide or lastly or as a function of Mueller's report

If Trump is indicted in those campaign law violations and convicted? Well if everyone follows that informal DOJ memo that you don't indict a sitting President then that guilty verdict comes after Trump is no longer President. If, however, Mueller indicts Trump under the grounds that no one is above the law then the House will (becasue it must) begin Impeachment proceedings. But so what? The Senate is stacked so as not to throw Trump out if the House does vote to impeach.

Personally, I don't see Trump's presidency ending through impeachment. I'm of the opinion he will resign to negotiate a pardon from his successor becasue it seems just from some redacted text headings Mueller has got the goods on Trump personally, his Campaign, and members of his family. He will want all of them off the criminal hook,

I'm sure you know, but would prefer instead just to troll, that only Mueller knows what he has so neither the right or the left can put up or STFU. But thanks for asking

Last edited:
Reactions: luthervol
So the GOP voters were so mad at the GOP congress for not repealing the ACA that they voted for the Dems?

That makes sense.

Don't forget to consider the sources here? ! ? Don't let the bass turds get you down. Keep on keeping on.

Not sure what a breather is so please enlighten me with an explanation. But I'll play to your troll. As of yet there is nothing that justifies the House to impeach. But the 3 Sentencing Reports imply that could change with either an indictment of Trump for 4 campaign finance law violations, any additional information Mueller may provide or lastly or as a function of Mueller's report

If Trump is indicted in those campaign law violations and convicted? Well if everyone follows that informal DOJ memo that you don't indict a sitting President then that guilty verdict comes after Trump is no longer President. If, however, Mueller indicts Trump under the grounds that no one is above the law then the House will (becasue it must) begin Impeachment proceedings. But so what? The Senate is stacked so as not to throw Trump out if the House does vote to impeach.

Personally, I don't see Trump's presidency ending through impeachment. I'm of the opinion he will resign to negotiate a pardon from his successor becasue it seems just from some redacted text headings Mueller has got the goods on Trump personally, his Campaign, and members of his family. He will want all of them off the criminal hook,

I'm sure you know, buy would prefer instead just to troll, that only Mueller knows what he has so neither the right or the left can put up or STFU. But thanks for asking
I’m not trolling. Are you stepping up? Yes or No. That’s all some Dims have been spewing since Nov 2016. If you’re on board with them then say so. Otherwise carry on.

Oh ffs. So Dims “following thru” with healthcare based on bad finance decisions and a forced tax that they knew would not be allowed to stand is good? 🙄

Newsflash: the uninsured rate is largely unchanged since 2015. BarryAid fixed NOTHING but damn sure drove costs up!

https://www.investors.com/politics/...nsured-cdc-data-private-government-insurance/

So do we want to stick in the lobbing links back and forth phase for a while or just move forward to ad hominems and non sequitors?

The costs are going up with or without Obamacare. You paying more for your private insurance versus you paying for the uninsured in your taxes is six of one and half a dozen of another. The dichotomy that it was either Obamacare or static private HC premiums is moronic.

The airhead that noted that dems weren't able to get things done and the assertion that they alone make hollow promises was why I brought up the failed ACA repeal. Countering with "but obama" is irrelevant to the point yet somehow should have been predicted anyway.

No, they didn't turn out.

No, they turned out. The Dem's just turned out more - IMO it was a referendum on the dotard.

FT_18.09.28_PrimaryTurnout_Update_1.png

The costs are going up with or without Obamacare. You paying more for your private insurance versus you paying for the uninsured in your taxes is six of one and half a dozen of another. The dichotomy that it was either Obamacare or static private HC premiums is moronic.

The airhead that noted that dems weren't able to get things done and the assertion that they alone make hollow promises was why I brought up the failed ACA repeal. Countering with "but obama" is irrelevant to the point yet somehow should have been predicted anyway.
You invoked Obama dude not me! I just pointed out your invocation instance sucked!

And it was a hollow promise. It was domed from first installation.

You invoked Obama dude not me! I just pointed out your invocation instance sucked!

And it was a hollow promise. It was domed from first installation.

No, I "invoked" the GOP's failure to repeal legislation that they campaigned on repealing.

Distinction and difference. You simply hijacked the conversation to be about the legislation.

I’m not trolling. Are you stepping up? Yes or No. That’s all some Dims have been spewing since Nov 2016. If you’re on board with them then say so. Otherwise carry on.
I stand my post in it’s specific entirety. So define a breather please

[
No escaping. You contribute to demonstrate you have no clue I get it. You made a bigoted post that also expressed hypocrisy. You did not like that I called you out on it. But your factless rebuttals keep you falling short. Stop whining about it.
tumblr_mlqm5d0OFZ1s94pt7o1_500.gif

Now I see what you have against Blacks. Dude got your blond girfriend back in high school and you were wearing your best Polo shirt - - you know the one yeah that one the one that makes you look like a pompous a$$

You are beginning to prove to me you are not too bright. It is OK with me if you continue to prove it by beating the same drum.

You mean nothing to me so it is OK that you are a bigoted hypocrite. So now you can take your thumb out of your mouth. There. There. I Hope you can feel better now.

You are beginning to prove to me you are not too bright. It is OK with me if you continue to prove it by beating the same drum.

You mean nothing to me so it is OK that you are a bigoted hypocrite. So now you can take your thumb out of your mouth. There. There. I Hope you can feel better now.

Can't help yourself can you? Nice repartee.

Sounds like you need a hug. . .

giphy.gif

VN Store

Back