John Kelly about to resign; not speaking to Trump; talked to Mueller

Can't help yourself can you? Nice repartee.

Sounds like you need a hug. . .

giphy.gif

Oh no a repeat of your dumb hug gif.

Actually I would prefer you just kiss my a$$ before you give up making yourself look more and more stooopid

The guy that did my colonoscopy years ago has done over 30000 of them. But he got bank. The only kind of doc i would even consider being is a neurosurgeon, cardiac or orthopedic surgeon. And i ain't smart enough for any of those.
All those jobs suck....trust me.

Obstruction? Mueller probe wiped Strzok phone before giving it to investigators

The report reveals disturbing details about the inner workings and lack of transparency in the office of special counsel Robert Mueller, who has been investigating Russian interference in the 2016 election for the past 575 days and has failed to publicize any evidence of Trump-Russia “collusion.”

The OIG report found that all of the texts off of Strzok’s and Page’s mobile phones that they had received while they were working for the special counsel’s office (SCO) were deleted.

“SCO’s Records Officer told the OIG that as part of the office’s records retention procedure, the officer reviewed Strzok’s DOJ issued iPhone after he returned it to the SCO and determined it contained no substantive text messages,” the OIG report said in stating that Strzok’s phone had been “reset to factory settings,” which means it was completely wiped of all of its data.

Additionally, the SCO claimed it “was unable to locate the iPhone previously assigned to Page.” When the phone was finally found, it too had all of its data deleted and was reset to factory settings, according to the report.

This is peculiar, given that Strzok and Page were dismissed from the SCO after texts surfacedshowing that the couple had a strong anti-Trump bias. Additionally, further texts appeared to show that they were prepared to take action in their official capacity as FBI agents to “stop” candidate Trump from winning the election, citing an “insurance policy” they had put together.

The OIG report raises questions about the transparency of the Mueller investigation as a whole. It adds fuel to the narrative that Mueller was appointed in order to protect corrupt institutions and cover up wrongdoing by elements of the federal government, instead of shining a light on corruption within it.

Obstruction? Mueller probe wiped Strzok phone before giving it to investigators

The report reveals disturbing details about the inner workings and lack of transparency in the office of special counsel Robert Mueller, who has been investigating Russian interference in the 2016 election for the past 575 days and has failed to publicize any evidence of Trump-Russia “collusion.”

The OIG report found that all of the texts off of Strzok’s and Page’s mobile phones that they had received while they were working for the special counsel’s office (SCO) were deleted.

“SCO’s Records Officer told the OIG that as part of the office’s records retention procedure, the officer reviewed Strzok’s DOJ issued iPhone after he returned it to the SCO and determined it contained no substantive text messages,” the OIG report said in stating that Strzok’s phone had been “reset to factory settings,” which means it was completely wiped of all of its data.

Additionally, the SCO claimed it “was unable to locate the iPhone previously assigned to Page.” When the phone was finally found, it too had all of its data deleted and was reset to factory settings, according to the report.

This is peculiar, given that Strzok and Page were dismissed from the SCO after texts surfacedshowing that the couple had a strong anti-Trump bias. Additionally, further texts appeared to show that they were prepared to take action in their official capacity as FBI agents to “stop” candidate Trump from winning the election, citing an “insurance policy” they had put together.

The OIG report raises questions about the transparency of the Mueller investigation as a whole. It adds fuel to the narrative that Mueller was appointed in order to protect corrupt institutions and cover up wrongdoing by elements of the federal government, instead of shining a light on corruption within it.

0725 is that you?

VN Store

Back