John Kelly about to resign; not speaking to Trump; talked to Mueller

“I’ve told the President that now is not the right time for me or my family to undertake this serious assignment,” Christie said in a statement, according to New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman.

Here is a question for all the people on here who don't suffer from TDS. You don't necessarily have to support Trump, but he doesn't drive you crazy every waking minute. This leaves out the "lawyers," Luther, MIck, Velo, and a few others.

Question: Do any of you sane people really give a flying f*** who Trump gets for a Chief of Staff or if he even has one? I don't.

Reactions: VolStrom
Here is a question for all the people on here who don't suffer from TDS. You don't necessarily have to support Trump, but he doesn't drive you crazy every waking minute. This leaves out the "lawyers," Luther, MIck, Velo, and a few others.

Question: Do any of you sane people really give a flying f*** who Trump gets for a Chief of Staff or if he even has one? I don't.
He could use someone with savvy (like Newt) to cover his flank. But if the position goes unfilled? No worries.

“I’ve told the President that now is not the right time for me or my family to undertake this serious assignment,” Christie said in a statement, according to New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman.

Line of people to tell Trump "F, no, I'm not taking on your insanity or going to prison with you!"

200w.gif

Reactions: tvolsfan and Mick

I'm not driven crazy. I'm quite calm.

It's getting wrapped up in the spectacle of it. It's like watching a Greek tragedy, or UT football (these days): a lot of it can be entertaining, some of it's funny or interesting. But in the end you know it will end badly. Our reality TV presidency.

People act like this is a supreme court nominee. WGAF who his chief of staff is other than the Democrats that think he has his finger on the wipe out the world button.

I'm not driven crazy. I'm quite calm.

It's getting wrapped up in the spectacle of it. It's like watching a Greek tragedy, or UT football (these days): a lot of it can be entertaining, some of it's funny or interesting. But in the end you know it will end badly. Our reality TV presidency.
The question wasn't for crazy m'fers, so your answer wasn't requested. Sorry.

Of course no one cares, especially the far left they just want to use this as an opportunity to bash President Trump

WTF. Mulvaney was announced hours ago and no libtard moonbats are attacking him yet. Still waiting on the talking points email to come out? You’re slipping moonbats!

WTF. Mulvaney was announced hours ago and no libtard moonbats are attacking him yet. Still waiting on the talking points email to come out? You’re slipping moonbats!

Remember the supposed "two-year commitment" Trump wanted a couple days ago?

Yeah.

As always, more worried about his image in this process than who he actually hired.

I assume Mulvaney can do a competent job. The problem won't be him.

VN Store

Back