John Kelly about to resign; not speaking to Trump; talked to Mueller

It's very mysterious.

DuJE-ISWoAAX8lY.jpg:large

It is when you write what you wrote. No escaping it and it isn't even a comment made when you were 14 so no excuses.

No escaping. You contribute to demonstrate you have no clue I get it. You made a bigoted post that also expressed hypocrisy. You did not like that I called you out on it. But your factless rebuttals keep you falling short. Stop whining about it.

Reactions: Mick
I can’t wait til the new Congress cranks up. Who wants an avi bet that there will be an impeachment. Reason I ask this is because the Dims never follow thru on their promises.

So all you breathers step up or STFU.

Reactions: volfanjustin
I can’t wait til the new Congress cranks up. Who wants an avi bet that there will be an impeachment. Reason I ask this is because the Dims never follow thru on their promises.

So all you breathers step up or STFU.
please bring on the impeachment hearings, that would be the best thing the antifa dems in the House could do

twss. You look like a proctologist to me.
The guy that did my colonoscopy years ago has done over 30000 of them. But he got bank. The only kind of doc i would even consider being is a neurosurgeon, cardiac or orthopedic surgeon. And i ain't smart enough for any of those.

The guy that did my colonoscopy years ago has done over 30000 of them. But he got bank. The only kind of doc i would even consider being is a neurosurgeon, cardiac or orthopedic surgeon. And i ain't smart enough for any of those.
I told a Gastroenterologist in my old neighborhood that he was no different than the rest of us in that he worked around assholes all day. He didn't laugh.

Reactions: AirVol
If you're not on it then your doctor not being on it isn't relevant.
And Obamacare is Dims keeping promises? How’s that exchange access going? And premium prices?

You teed it up don’t bitch of it gets cranked over the left field fence.

Bringing up BarryAid as anything other than an abject failure is silly.

Reactions: AirVol
And Obamacare is Dims keeping promises? How’s that exchange access going? And premium prices?

You teed it up don’t bitch of it gets cranked over the left field fence.

Bringing up BarryAid as anything other than an abject failure is silly.

I should have known someone would have floated a "bbuuuut obama" deflection, it's SOP when backed into a corner.

I'd wager that 90%+ of the current GOP members of the house and senate campaigned on the platform of repealing Obamacare and then didn't do a damn thing. Hindsight performance given that it's been undermined isn't an objective perspective no matter what you believe.

Suggesting the "dims" don't follow through with promises is hysterical given this nugget. While you're thinking about a way to spin that, I'm going to check the mail - I'm sure that border wall payment from Mexico will be here today.

Last edited:
Reactions: luthervol
I should have known someone would have floated a "bbuuuut obama" deflection, it's SOP when backed into a corner.

I'd wager that 90%+ of the current GOP members of the house and senate campaigned on the platform of repealing Obamacare and then do a damn thing. Hindsight performance given that it's been undermined isn't an objective perspective no matter what you believe.

Suggesting the "dims" don't follow through with promises is hysterical given this nugget. While you're thinking about a way to spin that, I'm going to check the mail - I'm sure that border wall payment from Mexico will be here today.
……….and this is why Repubs lost the House. Thanks to John McCain for killing the repeal replace bill (Graham-Cassidy??).

……….and this is why Repubs lost the House. Thanks to John McCain for killing the repeal replace bill (Graham-Cassidy??).

So the GOP voters were so mad at the GOP congress for not repealing the ACA that they voted for the Dems?

That makes sense.

Reactions: PointGuard and Mick

VN Store

Back