John Bolton: Swamp Creature

It is relevant that the house didn't think his testimony was important until after the pen ceremony

It's relevant to the impeachment in general, but it's not relevant to the point I'm making. My point is that if you care about the truth, then this procedural snafu shouldn't end the conversation about whether or not Bolton should testify in the senate. Do you want the truth?

Reactions: Dr Dread
I don't think he's good. You're rambling instead of answering the question.

Wtf are you talking about giving the house a pass? It's not even relevant. The house sucks. The government sucks in general. Stop trying to distract from the search for truth in this matter
You are here whining about him being called in the Senate yet haven’t said a word about him not being called in the House. I’ve never heard of a jury calling witnesses. The House failed to do their job

It's relevant to the impeachment in general, but it's not relevant to the point I'm making. My point is that if you care about the truth, then this procedural snafu shouldn't end the conversation about whether or not Bolton should testify in the senate. Do you want the truth?
Snafu? LOL. They wanted to rush it and didn’t want to wait for it to go to the courts.

There was no snafu. They wanted to hear from him and invited him, the WH indicated it would invoke privilege, the House Dems moved on rather than reward the WH's obstructionism with a drawn out court fight that would have lasted past the next election.

Now the issue is whether the Senate will subpoena him. The difference is that if the GOP-controlled Senate does it, then that puts them in a pretty tough spot if Trump invokes privilege to prevent it from happening. There would be some mighty tough questions then.

Reactions: Purple Tiger
Y'all deserve each other.

Snafu? LOL. They wanted to rush it and didn’t want to wait for it to go to the courts.

There was no snafu. They wanted to hear from him and invited him, the WH indicated it would invoke privilege, the House Dems moved on rather than reward the WH's obstructionism with a drawn out court fight that would have lasted past the next election.

Now the issue is whether the Senate will subpoena him. The difference is that if the GOP-controlled Senate does it, then that puts them in a pretty tough spot if Trump invokes privilege to prevent it from happening. There would be some mighty tough questions then.

No I know the truth. The Dems can't accept the 2016 election and starting with Comey and his flunkies all the way to Eric C are looking for scoring to overturn that election. That's the truth. The Senate is not responsible for gathering evidence. The House is on record as saying that there was no time to wait. That they had a slam dunk case. I don't find it coincidental that the NYT released their summation of what John Bolton's book said Sunday night. And neither do you. The over each of the Democratic party must be stopped at all costs. Everything they could have possibly done wrong they did. And I would love to say that it's ineptness but that isn't the case. It's about destroying the very best Constitution that has guided this amazing Republic for nearly 250 years. If this isn't stopped at all costs this will not end here. There are separation of powers for a reason and that reason is not dependent on how Adam Schift feels.

Claiming in the press their wish for him to testify is not cover. Try again. Every President back to George Washington had asserted executive privelage. Then the branches let the courts decided. Not Schift he decides not to officially call Bolton because he is too busy. Then says we'll now it's up to the Senate and if they don't call him it's a cover up. The Senate is not holding any secret proceedings that the President is not allowed to attend.

Reactions: volfanjustin

Why were you radical leftists so scared to have it go to the courts?

Why were you radical leftists so scared to have it go to the courts?
The country couldn't afford to wait that long to get the Russian stooge out of office. The safety of the U.S. hangs in the balance. I understand their position. They need Trump out of office now, so they can have a few good years before global warming/climate change/global cooling ends the Earth as we know it.

It has gotten to the point where I'm afraid we may see an impeachment trial in this country at least once a decade... what a mockery it has become.

Last edited:
Reactions: 37L1 and Boca Vol
Nope. I really dont think it does.

And Im also not a fan of Devos or Carson. On Bolton Im glad he didnt wind up at State. In this role Im not certain he cant be effective (I preferred McMaster). But you guys simply wont even allow an appointment without a huge ***** fest.

The butt hurt over Haspel to the CIA is absolutely ridiculous and a slander campaign.
Trump’s record on appointments isn’t exactly stellar so I understand when people question any of them. Really though, what does it matter? He doesn’t listen to his advisers anyway so he might as well have a staff of trained monkeys. Oh wait, he’s done that. Never mind.

Trump’s record on appointments isn’t exactly stellar so I understand when people question any of them. Really though, what does it matter? He doesn’t listen to his advisers anyway so he might as well have a staff of trained monkeys. Oh wait, he’s done that. Never mind.
You necro’d a post from 2018 to launch your TDS post from? LMFAO! 😂

VN Store

Back