John Bolton: Swamp Creature

What did people expect when Trump pretty much made it a campaign promise to get out of the Nuke deal with Iran? Trump has been spewing bad policy from the get go.
And our policies have been so good for the last 20 years, too.

Maybe I'm wrong but I thought you're against a war with Iran. If so, you do not want Bolton advising Trump, because that's exactly what his advice is going to lead to.
I don't want a war with anybody, unless it is absolutely necessary.

Did you read the article or listen to the tweet? Trump said that he listens to both sides. The hawks and the doves...

He listens to whomever he hears last the most.

Although I understand Trump's instincts are against another Middle East war, he is not immune from being pushed into one.

What did people expect when Trump pretty much made it a campaign promise to get out of the Nuke deal with Iran? Trump has been spewing bad policy from the get go.

Yeah, that deal with the Obama admin was iron clad. No chance the Iranians would pursue nefarious activity with that deal....promise you they were skeert. Pfffft...... And the broke d*** Europeans gonna do what when they continue to violate the agreement?? Wag their finger at em' and say, "now, don't you do that again! We're serious!"

Reactions: tennvols77
He listens to whomever he hears last the most.

Although I understand Trump's instincts are against another Middle East war, he is not immune from being pushed into one.

If there were ever a time for him to get us into a war, it was last week.

Yeah, that deal with the Obama admin was iron clad. No chance the Iranians would pursue nefarious activity with that deal....promise you they were skeert. Pfffft...... And the broke d*** Europeans gonna do what when they continue to violate the agreement?? Wag their finger at em' and say, "now, don't you do that again! We're serious!"

Who can blame the Iranians at this point for wanting to pursue nuclear weapons? It would certainly cause the US to think twice or three times about agitating them or trying a regime change tactic like in Syria, Iraq or Libya.

Who can blame the Iranians at this point for wanting to pursue nuclear weapons? It would certainly cause the US to think twice or three times about agitating them or trying a regime change tactic like in Syria, Iraq or Libya.

I’m thinking beyond any confrontation with the US. IMO, they’re not above supplying Hezbollah to lob into Israel. I think if Iran acted, it would be through a rogue conduit - not directly as to be able to deny culpability.

I’m thinking beyond any confrontation with the US. IMO, they’re not above supplying Hezbollah to lob into Israel. I think if Iran acted, it would be through a rogue conduit - not directly as to be able to deny culpability.

You mean in the same manner that our ally Saudi Arabia uses groups like Al Qaeda and other Sunni terrorist groups in the region?

You, me, Israel and everyone else in the world would know that if Hezbollah actually did that, there would be ZERO chance for Iran to distance themselves from that sort of nuke attack on Israel. On the other hand, that would set up the perfect opportunity for the Israelis to create a false flag event and point the finger at Hezbollah/Iran, which would give them license to rain nukes on Iran.

You, me, Israel and everyone else in the world would know that if Hezbollah actually did that, there would be ZERO chance for Iran to distance themselves from that sort of nuke attack on Israel. On the other hand, that would set up the perfect opportunity for the Israelis to create a false flag event and point the finger at Hezbollah/Iran, which would give them license to rain nukes on Iran.

Don’t disagree with you at all, Ras. But is Iran/Hezbollah that forward looking? I think they (Iran) may be, but nothing really surprises me anymore...from anyone.

VN Store

Back