John Bolton: Swamp Creature

Sure thing, buddy

Do you see how big that legal pad is ? You are going to tell me he only wrote down one sentence in a meeting that took up two lines at the top of the page then accidentally held it out for the cameras to see in HD ? Come on . He’s not only holding it out , he’s holding it out front so you can see . There’s also the number 3 circled , now “assuming” thats a “ topic “ and circles them like the rest of us do .... where 1&2 ?

Last edited:
Do you see how big that legal pad is ? You are going to tell me he only wrote down one sentence in a meeting that took up two lines at the top of the page then accidentally held it out for the cameras to see in HD ? Come on .
What does the first sentence say? Afghanistan - welcome _________.

Do you see how big that legal pad is ? You are going to tell me he only wrote down one sentence in a meeting that took up two lines at the top of the page then accidentally held it out for the cameras to see in HD ? Come on . He’s not only holding it out , he’s holding it out front so you can see . There’s also the number 3 circled , now “assuming” thats a “ topic “ and circles them like the rest of us do .... where 1&2 ?

Haha, what? Why/how does that indicate this was on purpose?

Who else have you seen do that , and you didn’t answer the question about topics 1&2

I don't have an answer (maybe on page 1 that he ripped off and forgot there was a page 2?), that's why I asked the guy trying to use it to make a point, LOL.

I don't have an answer (maybe on page 1 that he ripped off and forgot there was a page 2?), that's why I asked the guy trying to use it to make a point, LOL.

This is topic 3 . So he rips off the first two from his legal pad to keep people from reading them , then forgets the rip off the third one and then accidentally holds it out up close to his tie so the camera and the world can see all the secrets ? Come on

This is topic 3 . So he rips off the first two from his legal pad to keep people from reading them , then forgets the rip off the third one and then accidentally holds it out up close to his tie so the camera and the world can see all the secrets ? Come on

In no way does this explain why the non-existence of 1 & 2 means that Bolton meant to do it. You are the one pointing this detail out but you cannot give meaning to it. All you're doing is saying I can't explain it, which who cares? I didn't use this detail to try and make a point.

In no way does this explain why the non-existence of 1 & 2 means that Bolton meant to do it. You are the one pointing this detail out but you cannot give meaning to it. All you're doing is saying I can't explain it, which who cares? I didn't use this detail to try and make a point.

All I’m doing is trying to get you to look at a different view , you are the one trying to require proof out of me . Use your noggin and ask yourself why what I said isn’t possible .

All I’m doing is trying to get you to look at a different view , you are the one trying to require proof out of me . Use your noggin and ask yourself why what I said isn’t possible .
That's called deflection.

That's called deflection.

How can I be deflecting ? What am I deflecting from that he did it accidentally and just happen to get caught holding it in front of him so the whole world can see it ? Lol ok

How can I be deflecting ? What am I deflecting from that he did it accidentally and just happen to get caught holding it in front of him so the whole world can see it ? Lol ok
Intentional or not the message was the same as him saying all option are on the table. If we send 5k troops to Columbia he's an idiot.

VN Store

Back