Joe's 10 day trip to yankee land/Tiffany's surgery thread

What's the dealio.
What did the doc say?
Thinks like my friend, probably a reaction that caused her blood pressure to get too high while put to sleep. Of course the hospital denies giving it to her now, they said it was ordered, but they decided not to. Tiffany actually called them, and she told them it's in her patient portal that she recieved 2 doses, and the dr told her he gave it. They said they'd "look into it". She's going to an eye dr in the morning.

Thinks like my friend, probably a reaction that caused her blood pressure to get too high while put to sleep. Of course the hospital denies giving it to her now, they said it was ordered, but they decided not to. Tiffany actually called them, and she told them it's in her patient portal that she recieved 2 doses, and the dr told her he gave it. They said they'd "look into it". She's going to an eye dr in the morning.
Joe you document EVERYTHING! Y'all write down every single thing you can think of. Copy texts, facebook posts, things you wrote here, all of it.

What's that doc's name? Asking for a friend.

Oh, also, the two doses are either still there, or they aren't. It isn't like aspirin.

Holy damn I am so mad!

Oh, also, the two doses are either still there, or they aren't. It isn't like aspirin.

Holy damn I am so mad!
She said the woman went silent for a minute when she told her it was on the patient portal. I forget his name, but Tiffany has it, and she screenshot the portal page in case they remove it. She's been through crap.

She said the woman went silent for a minute when she told her it was on the patient portal. I forget his name, but Tiffany has it, and she screenshot the portal page in case they remove it. She's been through crap.
You have a buncha mad women on here. Something has to give or the full wrath will be unleashed. Crap has went on too long.

View attachment 362295
*don't get grossed out. Came home from church and she told me to look at her eyes, both are like this top and bottom. Idk what's caused this, maybe being put to sleep? She said they told her they used fentanyl, even though we tell them every time she had a reaction to it once. Told her to call the dr on call.
Oh no, that looks bad

Hope it definitely clears up Joe. How’s she feeling? How are you holding up? I know you try to be strong for her and the girls, but at some point, you’ve got to be there for you. However you can go about doing that. Prayers continued for all of you my friend.

Hope it definitely clears up Joe. How’s she feeling? How are you holding up? I know you try to be strong for her and the girls, but at some point, you’ve got to be there for you. However you can go about doing that. Prayers continued for all of you my friend.
She's feeling okay today, and I'm good now. Her eyes had me scared, hadn't never seen that.

VN Store

Back