Joe's 10 day trip to yankee land/Tiffany's surgery thread

Nothing to do with anything, but Phylicia Rashad was on Grey's Anatomy Thursday and I am not old enough for her to look that old on TV.

That's all.

Lol I love her!! She’s such a classy woman! I haven’t watched Grey’s this season but have read quite a few spoilers. Seems like it’s been a 😱 season. I’m waiting for it to get on Netflix so I can binge the season.

Lol I love her!! She’s such a classy woman! I haven’t watched Grey’s this season but have read quite a few spoilers. Seems like it’s been a 😱 season. I’m waiting for it to get on Netflix so I can binge the season.
It's hard to watch sometimes. Shonda Rhimes does not shy away!! God love her for that!!

Reactions: BUCCnVOLfan
Having an issue this morning, and afraid she's going to end up back in the hospital. The 2 tubes they put into her kidneys, the left is working fine, but the right side isn't producing anything, and her kidney hurts. The nurse already told her to go to the ER, but she's waiting on her Dr to call. If she goes, I'd say they'll end up putting her in.

Having an issue this morning, and afraid she's going to end up back in the hospital. The 2 tubes they put into her kidneys, the left is working fine, but the right side isn't producing anything, and her kidney hurts. The nurse already told her to go to the ER, but she's waiting on her Dr to call. If she goes, I'd say they'll end up putting her in.
Dang man, I know one day everything will be fixed. I hope it’s very soon. 🧡

Dang it 😢

They've determined it's a blockage, which though bad, it's better than the alternative of her kidney shutting down. They're flushing the tube tonight, and may try to remove the stints tomorrow. Hopefully they get everything going right, and she won't have to spend another week in the hospital. Gotta say my girls are troopers, middle brat drove them to Choir practice and church tonight, and have cleaned the house. I'm sure they're as worried and stressed as I am, but I'm trying to stay positive for them, and Tiffany.

VN Store

Back