Jeremy Banks possibility...?

He made a lot of big plays for us here at UT. He also did a lot of dumb things off the field. I am guessing what he was hearing from the NFL is that nobody wants to take a risk on a head case and I am also willing to bet CJH was not going to deal with another USCjr temper tantrum so this is the result of both. That is just a guess. Hope a fresh start is good for him and helps him in the draft process next year.

I wonder if this comes together prior to the Bowl game.

A lot of people around the football program stuck their necks out for him to have a second chance. He thinks he's received a raw deal in 2022. I think he is wrong.

I often support student/players bettering their personal situation. I don't automatically feel that way about this situation.

I can’t stand Talking Vawls. They spread baseless rumors and fear monger just for clicks
I tried listening to them. Apart from what you said, they just take too long to say anything of importance. They need to get to the point already. There are a few wannabe youtube stars doing that with a Vol bent.

I tried listening to them. Apart from what you said, they just take too long to say anything of importance. They need to get to the point already. There are a few wannabe youtube stars doing that with a Vol bent.
Yeah I used to listen to them but their intro got to be longer and longer and longer. It got to the point you had to skip like 3mins into a video...
I remember some people posted they should shorten the intro and said they weren't. I pretty much stopped clicking their videos at that point.

Yeah I used to listen to them but their intro got to be longer and longer and longer. It got to the point you had to skip like 3mins into a video...
I remember some people posted they should shorten the intro and said they weren't. I pretty much stopped clicking their videos at that point.
Yep. I really wanted to support them but just couldn’t

I thought it was just me lol.. that intro is annoying as heck.. I know they have to do a lot of that stuff for the algorithm but still its like always a 10 minute video for 60 seconds of info

1671560131278.png
For those who don't want to click, they discuss this post that Banks made on his Instagram.

IMO, he's done at Tennessee. You can't post something like this and come back. Whether it's his choice or not, after this he's done. No Orange Bowl either.

I defended Banks after his first incident with the police.

Now, I’m pretty much done with him considering the circumstances on what happened to get him suspended against South Carolina. Heupel obviously had his reasons.

His selfish actions cost his team a chance for the playoffs.

I can’t stand Talking Vawls. They spread baseless rumors and fear monger just for clicks
Along with almost every youtube channel that talks about sports. I listened to them in the offseason a couple of times when the news was slow and then told YT not to recommend the channel again. It's just too much talking for me, but some love that type of stuff. Rule 34 type stuff I guess.

Last edited:
Reactions: lukeneyland

VN Store

Back