Jeremy Banks day 1 pick?

Last edited:
Reactions: K-town Vol Fan
Yep. Too slow. Character issues.

Gets torched in pass coverage. Got significantly worse than from 2021. You linked where he made the all combine team. If you read it close you would have noticed this

“. It wasn't an overly impressive group of linebackers.”

Congrats to Banks making the all combine team in a year that’s full of mediocre LBs.

Gets torched in pass coverage. Got significantly worse than from 2021. You linked where he made the all combine team. If you read it close you would have noticed this

“. It wasn't an overly impressive group of linebackers.”

Congrats to Banks making the all combine team in a year that’s full of mediocre LBs.
Just like I'm sure you skimmed over

but while Banks didn't produce eye-popping numbers, he looked like a quality prospect who will benefit from putting on the pads and letting his physical play do the talking.

No one eats their own like UT fans. Every damn year.

Reactions: whodeycin85

but while Banks didn't produce eye-popping numbers, he looked like a quality prospect who will benefit from putting on the pads and letting his physical play do the talking.

Yeah we should be celebrating a guy who acted like a child and disrupted our locker room and cost us a chance at the playoffs. I mean you make it sound like making the all combine team is a big deal. It’s not.

Yeah we should be celebrating a guy who acted like a child and disrupted our locker room and cost us a chance at the playoffs. I mean you make it sound like making the all combine team is a big deal. It’s not.

Sometimes, it's better to Riri instead of constant and repetitive badmouthing when you can't say anything nice.

Reactions: swampfoxfan
I think having a good combine is pretty big deal. Anthony Richardson likely made himself the #1 pick based on only what he did at the combine.

I think having a good combine is pretty big deal. Anthony Richardson likely made himself the #1 pick based on only what he did at the combine.

Banks combine was nowhere near that level and Richardson is considered a consensus top ten but not number one. Most are still projecting Young, but it really just depends on who makes the trade up and who they like more.

Even so Richardson was considered a very high pick precombine too.

His physical play got 15 yard penalties over and over and over. When you get down to the brass tax of it all he just doesent do things well enough to be anything close to a R1.

His physical play got 15 yard penalties over and over and over. When you get down to the brass tax of it all he just doesent do things well enough to be anything close to a R1.

He would be a great pick for a team that wants a dog. I would rather have a player that plays physical than someone you have to coach to play physical. I thought he was better this last year on his number of idiot penalties.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
He would be a great pick for a team that wants a dog. I would rather have a player that plays physical than someone you have to coach to play physical. I thought he was better this last year on his number of idiot penalties.

Problem is when you say “physical” you’re expecting a guy who’s good against the run. Banks is passive and slow to react.

Problem is when you say “physical” you’re expecting a guy who’s good against the run. Banks is passive and slow to react.

Yeah, but how many years did he start at MLB? I think he was still learning to play the position. His best football is in front of him.

That being said, he was never a first round pick. But, he will be a steal in the 5,6th rounds.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
LV done left the reservation.

No Banks isn’t getting drafted day one. Be lucky to get drafted day two. Comparison to Al is ridiculous.
I have nothing against Banks and I hope he gets drafted and has a fine career. But he isn’t nowhere near a caliber of Al Wilson. Good grief whoever said that needs to put down the crack pipe. GBO

Reactions: Dansky and Vol8188
At this rate, Banks could get drafted before Henry No'o'no'. I can't find it in myself to feel sorry for his fall.

At this rate, Banks could get drafted before Henry No'o'no'. I can't find it in myself to feel sorry for his fall.

Saban might have told him so but going to bammer killed his draft stock. Toot that is. Does anyone else feel like toot hit his ceiling?

VN Store

Back